Gaming Ocarina of Time 3DS footage

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
OP
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
Adr990 said:
Yes the first Zelda Ocarina of Time video Montage is right here, after the jump!

I can't say much about it except, it's Ocarina of time in 3D, and it's awesome.

------

(Watch in 720p HD!)

QUOTE said:
Skip to the 1:19 mark to see about 30-40 seconds of Ocarina of Time 3DS footage. Of course you can’t enjoy the 3D effects but at least you get a glimpse of the reworked graphics.

Source: nintendo3dsblog.com
http://nintendo3dsblog.com/ocarina-of-time-3ds-footage

http://www.hyrule.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=15635
yaynds.gif

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
giratina16 said:
Did anyone notice the 1998-2010 part? Call me fat but isn't that a little bit of a hint to the release?
You're fat! Anyway, I don't think it's hinting to the release date. After all, it's not 2011 yet.
happy.gif

If it was, it'd say 1198-2011.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
giratina16 said:
Did anyone notice the 1998-2010 part? Call me fat but isn't that a little bit of a hint to the release?

It's been pretty much confirmed that Ocarina of Time is being remade for the 3DS. Once screenshots surfaced on Nintendo's official E3 site it was pretty obvious.

...And FireGrey, don't bother posting if you're just gonna be like "IT WAS HITLER!" Posts are meant to have a point you know, unless it's in the EoF, Introductions, or Blogs.

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
No i'm telling you that Hitler is tampering with the 3DS to use it as a weapon so he can wipe out all life!
Very critical matter that we fight back by not hacking the 3DS, cause hitler aint a good hacker!

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
graphics is all what the 3DS has to boast about but tht is enuf (and the only thing remaining) for this console

Outside of a strong library of both first and third party titles, better controls (Analog stick addition with your standard button/D-Pad layout), and the whole 3D thing. I hardly see your point, the 3DS is in fact one of the strongest all around platforms we've seen introduced. Well, on paper that is.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shakirmoledina said:
graphics is all what the 3DS has to boast about but tht is enuf (and the only thing remaining) for this console
Yeah, that and......

A great library of first and third party games

3D

Being able to watch 3D movies

Being able to take 3D pictures

And most likely a bunch of other features that we are yet to find out about.

giratina16

Born This Way
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
giratina16 said:

It's been pretty much confirmed that Ocarina of Time is being remade for the 3DS. Once screenshots surfaced on Nintendo's official E3 site it was pretty obvious.

...And FireGrey, don't bother posting if you're just gonna be like "IT WAS HITLER!" Posts are meant to have a point you know, unless it's in the EoF, Introductions, or Blogs.
I know it was confirmed ages ago I was just saying the copyright says it's 1998-2010 which almost looks like it'll be released this year.

Masterpaul

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I hope they work and update the models more, and make the environments more modelled.
They have the processing power, and now now its just a texture update like Oot n64 HD texture hack, with maybe slightly improved models (which i dont even think it is). Needs more work, to be considered a proper remake. And they reaally need to update the water.

For now its onbly trying to compete with an excellent hd texture hack of oot n64.

thelegendofzelda18copy.jpg

thelegendofzelda78rl0.png

thelegendofzelda184sd6.jpg

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
petspaps said:
Looking over someone shoulder while they play is goooone. Only the player gets the full view.

That's why they have the depth slider. That'll get rid of the 3D, and in turn, the double images. It'll come in handy when you're the first kid on the block with a 3DS and everyone hovers over you!

giratina16 said:

Nahh, I don't think so. That's just the run-of-the-mill copyright stuff they stick on anything, and they just one-up the year with each passing year. Why would they bother covering the copyright in 2011 when it isn't 2011 yet?

QUOTE(Berthenk @ Jul 25 2010, 08:09 AM)
Those chains from the drawbridge are still 2D... damn you Nintendo.

I feel ya, dog. But at least they'll be... HIGHER-RES 2D...? Hehe

...As much as I love Ocarina of Time, I certainly hope they plan to improve/update the game (somehow)...
I mean, I know that toying with the mechanics of one of the greatest games of all time is a bit risky, but if the only thing we're getting is bumped-up graphics and a 3D effect, I don't know if it'll be worth the purchase.
unsure.gif

(Oh, look at me, nitpicking!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Hope a bird didn't shit while his mouth was open lol.