October games for PlayStation Plus catalog announced, features GTA, Dragon Quest, and Assassin's Creed titles

asdadsasd.png

The latest batch of higher-tier PlayStation Plus titles is here. While those on the basic tier of the service will get SUPERHOT, Hot Wheels: Unleashed, and Injustice 2, those on the premium and extra tiers get some bonuses this month. The list of games is headlined by Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - Definitive Edition, and followed up by plentiful Assassin's Creed and Dragon Quest entries, including Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age - Definitive Edition, Dragon Quest Builders 1 and 2, and Assassin's Creed III Remastered. The full list of games is shown below, each of which will be available to play starting October 18th.

• Grand Theft Auto: Vice City – The Definitive Edition (PS4, PS5)
  • Dragon Quest XI S: Echoes of an Elusive Age – Definitive Edition (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (PS4)
  • Dragon Quest Builders (PS4)
  • Dragon Quest Builders 2 (PS4)
  • Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree’s Woe and the Blight Below (PS4)
  • Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorer’s Edition (PS4)
  • Inside (PS4)
  • The Medium (PS4)
  • Naruto to Boruto: Shinobi Striker (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: China (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: India (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed Chronicles: Russia (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed III Remastered (PS4)
  • Assassin’s Creed Syndicate (PS4)
  • Hohokum (PS4)
There are also some PlayStation Plus classics, which are part of the lineup. Those games are as follows.

• Yakuza 3 Remastered (PS4)
  • Yakuza 4 Remastered (PS4)
  • Yakuza 5 Remastered (PS4)
  • Limbo (PS4)
  • Ultra Street Fighter IV (PS4)
  • Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (PS3)
  • Everyday Shooter (PS3)
:arrow: Source

Aheago

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’ve been wanting to play the remastered GTAs but didn’t want to support the devs for the buggy port so this is awesome to see!

Hopefully they add the other version soon as well

duwen

Old Man Toad
Trophies
Website
www.exophase.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
That would be kinda fun with the new haptics

Imagine portal 2 and walking through the various goos. Kinda like astros playroom and the sand
Valve would make a killing if they remastered their old games for current hardware - none of their stuff has been on consoles since 360/PS3.

CraddaPoosta

Sepatown, my damie.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is one of the best monthly line-ups I have seen in years.

I wish they were doing this back when I still played my PS4 or Vita.

Fusion

On/Off GBA-Temp'er
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Valve would make a killing if they remastered their old games for current hardware - none of their stuff has been on consoles since 360/PS3.
To be fair they have hardly released anything since then and those games that did release then were already older titles as is.
It's too bad they couldn't keep TF2 and CSGO up to date as can be due to the outrageous fees they had to pay for title updates.

I am surprised that CSGO has not been made forward now that titles upate prices are pretty much fully gone and easy to port also now since they are x64 based.

dragonblood9999

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Some one I know, says this month was shit. Every game for this month are all(for the most part) good games. He was just mad that he didn't get another COD game and everything but cod sux. The only reason I play with this guy is cause he is part of my best friends DBD team.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays