• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Officer surprises young boy with PS5 after neighbors ask for him to be removed

tabzer

This place is a meme.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So, yesterday, there was news posted of a very unfortunate situation involving a police officer, hopefully at the worst point of his career. I understand that in America, according to some, being a police officer requires you to be evil. However, in some countries, the police can often be seen as public servants who actually care about their society.

This particular situation I am presenting seems to demonstrate that, as it is about a boy who, in traditional Amercana fashion, went door to door offering to mow lawns. He ended up having the police called on him. Did someone think he was assaulting them by ringing the doorbell? Someone might think so!

What should be done about these wonderful neighbors? Let the kid know who tried to "remove" him, suggest he avoid them, or say nothing about it..?

Here is the Source.

Last edited by tabzer,
Reactions: SylverReZ

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol