Misc Official Animal Crossing: City Folk Friend Codes Topic

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Guys you need to burn it at the slowest rate possible. Jayne are you using backup loader? This game works about 50 people have confirmed this for me.

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used slow burn process as per normal. I am not using backup loader b/c I never needed it with my WiiKey.

The poster above is stating he has a backup loader and its not working.

Should I attempt.

mcdeezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd highly suggest it. Everyone using backuploader has said it works. I mean my video is proof that it works.

Janye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do I use the backup loader ? I am trying to read the directions but I need it in very laymans terms. Could someone email me @ [email protected]

Please please oh please
frown.gif

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
Maybe the scrubbed version went bad? I mean, probably the one you get working is the full (not compressed) one.

Gonna try it too soon (dl right now)... BTW... what FW do you have (people that can't get it working) ? (i'm on 3.3V1)

Oreoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yup mine was a bad burned, just reburned and it works fine on 3.3U using Wiigator backup loader 0.3 Gamma, I'll have my friends code for you in a little bit
happy.gif

Reser

Trophies
XP
Country
If you have black screen problem you need to use Freeloader or Gator OS to play. worked for me on my PAL UK console.

Gamer

DS Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.pikaflash.com
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm guessing out the problem. GeckoOS and Backup Loader skips the update and let you play without it. But if you try to boot it directly from the Wii Channel (with a chip), you get the black screen because it's a forced update.

So i think it's how it goes...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, FarCry 5 is an awesome game with multiple endings!