Official GBAtemp Telegram Channel t.me/gbatemp

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
An official GBAtemp telegram channel is available here: https://t.me/gbatemp
Latest news and site updates will appear there automatically. Make sure to subscribe!

We are still working on the format of posts, so at the moment the updates in the channel may look a bit wonky.
Please bear with us while we settle this :)
Enjoy!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
You've already got a Discord server, don't know why you need a Telegram.
Thousands of users, not all use the same platforms so it's good to support a range for everyone's convenience.

As a side note to everyone I notice people often posting "why are the staff doing this, why is this being reported, why is this being reviewed etc."

Please refrain from making posts like this if you have nothing else to add, because honestly posts like that are just worthless.

SylverReZ

Dat one with the Rez
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
m4x1mumrez87.neocities.org
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As a side note to everyone I notice people often posting "why are the staff doing this, why is this being reported, why is this being reviewed etc."

Please refrain from making posts like this if you have nothing else to add, because honestly posts like that are just worthless.
Yeah, I have noticed that quite often. I'll try and remember not to make similar posts like this.

Reactions: p1ngpong

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol