• Replies 220
Status
Not open for further replies.

xylos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG... A GTA Chinatown Wars anticipation thread.

Nice idea!

This could actually be a game I'd buy on March 17th if the reviews are too awesome

Kingfield

Trophies
XP
Country
I predict a 9.5... or a tie with whatevers the current highest rating (MKDS i think)...

This is from IGN btw.

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Oh man it looks awesome
biggrin.gif
Can't wait to play it, but why do good games always get released when I'm very busy at school..

By the way, does anybody know if your able to fly helicopters? Because I saw some on screens, but I believe those were just police. I think it's pretty hard actually with a top-down view
wink2.gif

blanco613

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think it will get a 9.0 because it is going to be one of the best ds games out there. there arent that many amazing ds games

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Sarvesh50 said:
what about anti r4 work that we need a patch for this to play can happen right?

It's possible (but Narin would have the solution within 24 hours
yaynds.gif
), but isn't Square-Enix the usual company to do these protections? I mean i'm not sure, but Rockstar doesn't have that much experience with the DS (To lazy to check their history, actually..) so maybe they aren't that familiar with flashcards.

It would be awesome if Rockstar did this lol-thing or rickrolled-thing to flashcard users. I mean Square-Enix keeps it rather simple most of the time, but imagine Rockstar letting you play for a couple of minutes and then transforming your character into Rick Astley and the message "Rickrolled!" on your DS.
smileipb2.png
or some other random crap. Lol, probably not going to happen but I would laugh so hard, I love Rockstar's aditude (Hot Coffee mode in SA, that lawyer guy with the release of IV..)

Conclusion: There is a small chance of GTA CW having this protection, but I'm pretty sure Narin could fix it easy. Until then, we'll just have to wait and see.

tjas

The Gbatemp HRManager
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
And if eventually the game does have a copy protection, then just buy it! I mean, this is a game with a lot of effort put in by the developer.. so why not?

Sarvesh50

Aye!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
you think only rockstar did work on the pojecct i thin nintendo did too what the hell of experiencce has rockstarr on ds coding?

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Sarvesh50 said:
you think only rockstar did work on the pojecct i thin nintendo did too what the hell of experiencce has rockstarr on ds coding?

The team working on this game is the same team that developed Max Payne on the GBA.

They also did the PSP GTA games btw. A pretty talented bunch.
smile.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hmmm, im looking forward to this, i just really wanna see how this turns out, and make fun of all my PSP fantic friends, lol they are gonna get p0wned, but lets just hope that this turns out to be smooth, and fun to play.

EliteKill

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it will brake the 9.0 from IGN, and I believe Gamespot will also give higer than 9... They gave Big Bang Mini 9, so I am a believer...

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about review scores, but it sure will be refreshing to have a game for the DS that isn't cutesy/kiddie to play. I've been playing GTA4 on the PC and it's pretty nice (despite graphical issues), so the DS version might be a game I'll actually like, though the top-down perspective on the DS version will make it seem quite different to me. Not sure I'll get into it. We'll see. But it is a game I'm anticipating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT