Status
Not open for further replies.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wrong. You've been here like 2.5 years, and there's is a link to a FAQ in the OP. Read it.

Someone could have been here since the site's creation and still be a "noob" when it comes to anything.

To add to what you've already said the FAQ is in the second post of that thread for some strange reason. Can't find an instance of the 5.x limitation in the linked OP.

rynsonick

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone could have been here since the site's creation and still be a "noob" when it comes to anything.

To add to what you've already said the FAQ is in the second post of that thread for some strange reason. Can't find an instance of the 5.x limitation in the linked OP.

well thank you for the clarification, dear sir

Reactions: Kioku

arfeyza

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
how to copy game to micro sd without detached from switch?
or how to safely remove micro sd from switch?

Kawaii

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
ive placed my 'FS510-exfat_nocmac_nogc.kip1' to /ReiNX/sysmodules/ directory as mentioned in first post but during boot, log did not show that it is being loaded. why is this? did i just screw up updating my gamecard driver?

loserskater

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ive placed my 'FS510-exfat_nocmac_nogc.kip1' to /ReiNX/sysmodules/ directory as mentioned in first post but during boot, log did not show that it is being loaded. why is this? did i just screw up updating my gamecard driver?

Try removing the 1 from the extension. I think ReiNX doesn't load kip1 but rather only kip

Gemah

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I've been lurking around, but haven't been actually involved in the scene, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Does ReiNX support coldboot? As in install once and never worry about plugging your Switch to another device again?

Yes I searched around before posting this

terry98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ok.. i have a question... I know that some nsp format games are supported but what I am interested in is..
if i have a supported nsp game... so i take this game and install it in an extra sd card and run it using reinx (all of this in flight mode with wifi off and all networks forgotten, also I won't be copying my switch folder to the extra sd card so it will create a new one), when I finish playing it and return to stock firmware with my main sdcard.. will my switch keep track of everything i did with reinx?? could i be banned??

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I've been lurking around, but haven't been actually involved in the scene, so I apologize if this is a dumb question. Does ReiNX support coldboot? As in install once and never worry about plugging your Switch to another device again?

Yes I searched around before posting this
no. you will always load it through the same exploid that is not cold bootable yet (and might not ever be).

even using autorcm, you'll always need something to push the payload like a dongle or a smartphone, for now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

ok.. i have a question... I know that some nsp format games are supported but what I am interested in is..
if i have a supported nsp game... so i take this game and install it in an extra sd card and run it using reinx (all of this in flight mode with wifi off and all networks forgotten, also I won't be copying my switch folder to the extra sd card so it will create a new one), when I finish playing it and return to stock firmware with my main sdcard.. will my switch keep track of everything i did with reinx?? could i be banned??

probably.

i mean, it certainly logs things in background and switchhacking will very likely result in bans always.
the only question is how severe these bans will be. normal ban only shuts you out from online games, hard cdn bans prevent you from updating games, entering eshop or downloading system updates. we cant yet say how harsh nintendo will be in the future, playing downloaded games might normal ban you today and superban you 2 months later

Reactions: Gemah

terry98

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
probably.

i mean, it certainly logs things in background and switchhacking will very likely result in bans always.
the only question is how severe these bans will be. normal ban only shuts you out from online games, hard cdn bans prevent you from updating games, entering eshop or downloading system updates. we cant yet say how harsh nintendo will be in the future, playing downloaded games might normal ban you today and superban you 2 months later

So it would be better to wait for a way of using emulated nand...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: So Bonzi buddy was an evil version of Alexa lol