Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone already wrote it but if you add FS.kip to LayeredFS in hekate_ipl.ini and launch it with Hekate and you can load dev menu AND have sig patches to install whatever you want.
My understanding is this wouldn't work. Have you tried it?

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Apart from not being able to play online games and using the Eshop, is there any other real losses that come with being banned?
You can still use the eShop after being banned as long as your account is not banned (and still linked to the console). The only loss from a ban is online play. You can always update your games and your firmware, banned or not.

Yoshikeeper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can still use the eShop after being banned as long as your account is not banned (and still linked to the console). The only loss from a ban is online play. You can always update your games and your firmware, banned or not.
Great! Thanks for the info, I see you everywhere on these threads! You're a saint for answering noob questions.

Reactions: Draxzelex and IHOP

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not sure if anyone already wrote it but if you add FS.kip to LayeredFS in hekate_ipl.ini and launch it with Hekate and you can load dev menu AND have sig patches to install whatever you want.

I just tested this and it failed. (Added the line of code to the hekate ini)

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tested this and it failed. (Added the line of code to the hekate ini)
My understanding is the LayeredFS patches are in FS.kip, so this was doomed to fail. Publicly, there's no way to get both LayeredFS and signature patches; it's one or the other.

Reactions: peteruk

gamemasteru03

Nintendo nerd
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have you tried this? I was thinking of doing the same thing but wasn't sure if it would work...

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My understanding is the LayeredFS patches are in FS.kip, so this was doomed to fail. Publicly, there's no way to get both LayeredFS and signature patches; it's one or the other.
Have you tried this? I was thinking of doing the same thing but wasn't sure if it would work...

I figured... :/

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uh, could I possibly use this to build a DevMenu .nsp from the romfs and exefs and then use TinFoil to install DevMenu to ReiNX? (No, I don't care about being banned, I'm just wondering if that would be a possibility)
It's more complicated than this. We need to wait for someone to create a compatible NSP version of DevMenu, or we need to wait for ReiNX to also include LayeredFS: whichever comes first.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Do you know where I can buy ready-to-use dongle for inject payloads?
Having to always to plug my switch to computer or phone is borring (+ have usb cable) when I'm not at home or no more battery on my phone.

I seriously plan to buy SX PRO just for their dongle :rofl:

Imancol

Otak Productions
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Currently, SX OS remains the only CFW to load .XCI files but that may no longer be the case for much longer now that ReiNX can load .NSP files
Great!. Any tutorial that allows the configuration of the NSP in ReiNX ?. Has not there been, say, some kind of risk of banning?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ask, ask, ask. What format did the MicroSD work for them? I'm having a lot of trouble using a 2GB MicroSD because Hekate does not detect it but if the OFW

Metion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
My understanding is this wouldn't work. Have you tried it?

Yes I've installed updates, DLC and base games with devmenu.
First I've installed Pokémon quest using tinfoil then used layered fs + FS.kip to install everything else with devmenu

Edit: more info:
I'm on 5.1 and I've added FS.kip in "Old Layered FS" from SDFiles

Last edited by Metion,
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COua5q4CByg