United States
Reactions: sepharg

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To avoid ban during the download
I know I will be banned if I play online but we just can be banned for a download
But if we download with a banned cert and we don't play online we shouldn't be banned isn't it ,
.NSP backup loading is supported via tinfoil. https://gbatemp.net/threads/loading-nsp-backup-files-with-reinx.512310/
You can also download games via CDN and pack them as an NSP with a bit of work. I assume thats what you've seen.

They're now doing full CDN cert bans so I don't recommend touching their CDN. Its now just asking for a full ban.

D

Deleted User

Would be awesome if XCI loading would make it's way into ReiNX (or any other CFW).
yeah, that would be awsome. I just want to use my second Switch for traveling with all my gamecards as backups :P
converting those to nsp is easy but annoying.
XCI would be easier as most dumping tools use that format anyway.

Reactions: FR0ZN

V-Temp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does freeshopnx contain every game from eshop?

It's Nintendo's content server yes, but see my post a little above. They're now handing out full bans so trying to take things from it, means losing permanent access to it. So...

MionissNio

Trophies
XP
We can still get banned for using tinfoil/DevMenu on ReiNX Right? I really don't want to get banned from online.

Darth Meteos

Entertainer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do i get the sig patches? Are they important to play games from the freeshop NX?
fortunately there's now a guide in the tutorial section!
We can still get banned for using tinfoil/DevMenu on ReiNX Right? I really don't want to get banned from online.
Then this isn't for you. You WILL get banned if you do those things.

Bocchuoi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
It's Nintendo's content server yes, but see my post a little above. They're now handing out full bans so trying to take things from it, means losing permanent access to it. So...
That sucks. Back to tinfoil/devmenu i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9omNI5x06fk