Hacking RELEASE [Official] ReiNX thread [DEAD]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikep90

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i notice with v1.7 took out the titles. This is not needed anymore the 010000000000100D folder and the 0100000000000036 folder in titles.

waveathon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Does this Fix the Sleep mode bug? Because I believe I am on a nightly build and was able to make the nintendo switch sleep without needing to reset every time I do that. I don't want to go throught that again...

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does this Fix the Sleep mode bug? Because I believe I am on a nightly build and was able to make the nintendo switch sleep without needing to reset every time I do that. I don't want to go throught that again...
This is basically the same as the latest nightly but publicly released as an official build.

Reactions: waveathon

Picartman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I updated to 6.0 to get exFAT support, fuses are burned, should I hold off from running ReinX? This Switch is completely vanilla.

Dave_Chad

Trophies
XP
Country
I have downloaded the latest ReiNX and updated to 6.0 using ChoiDuJour. Every time i put my Switch into sleep mode it black screens and i have to reboot it. I literally got the latest version from his Github too. Am i missing something obvious?

Also seems i have AutoRCM stuck on. Tried to toggle it with ReiNX Toolbox and with Hekate... The Switch won't boot to normal firmware and doesn't require a jig still.

Edit: Using the latest nightly it seems to be working with sleep mode now. Odd as the 1.7 said it implemented the sleep mode fix from the nightly.

Last edited by Dave_Chad,

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Looking forward to switching SX OS out and trying this when I get a new dongle and jig (any suggestions btw?) I'm wondering. What makes Reinx the best (free) CFW?

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just wondering if reiNX has a way to delete the update nag? I don't want to update to 6.0 but I accidently left my switch out of airplane mode when I went to work and now I get it every time I turn on my switch.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was just wondering if reiNX has a way to delete the update nag? I don't want to update to 6.0 but I accidently left my switch out of airplane mode when I went to work and now I get it every time I turn on my switch.
Enter maintenance mode by holding volume + and - when turning the console on. If you have AutoRCM, hold those buttons after sending ReiNX.

Reactions: Onsonj

Onsonj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Enter maintenance mode by holding volume + and - when turning the console on. If you have AutoRCM, hold those buttons after sending ReiNX.

This worked perfectly! Thank you so much. I know it's small but it is so annoying having to click "Start Software" every single time.

Chocola

GBAtemp Meowgular
Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
Looking forward to switching SX OS out and trying this when I get a new dongle and jig (any suggestions btw?) I'm wondering. What makes Reinx the best (free) CFW?

In my case, im waiting for my ns-atmosphere, it's cheap and I see a lot of good reviews of it, when I recive it I can share with all my opinion.

The internal trinket mod are sweet too, but I don't want to fuck my warranty, then I buy the ns-atmosphere first, when warranty get done then I install a internal trinket.

I like ReiNX because it work really well and it's very easy to setup, but I think that atmosphere are good CFW too (for advanced users have more advantages), you should test both ^^

Last edited by Chocola,

Randy Steele

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to 6.0, going to the album just takes me to the regular album. Am I doing something wrong? I've updated to the newest version of Reinx.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since updating to 6.0, going to the album just takes me to the regular album. Am I doing something wrong? I've updated to the newest version of Reinx.
Homebrew menu is not included in the official GitHub releases of ReiNX because they are not a part of ReiNX; these must be downloaded from the guide. You probably removed your titles folder when you updated to V1.7 (V1.6 didn't have the titles folder either).

Reactions: ceevee

Kilim

ReiNX Official Dad™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They said a while ago on their official guide site that they were working on it... apparently the issue is not fixed yet... better not to use it for the moment...
just updated the FAQ regarding sd card corruption on the guide, here's a summarized version for it:

nintendo uses shit drivers for exFAT - it isnt a problem in just ReiNX, all other CFWs have this issue; its here to stay

Reactions: Maupiti

Maupiti

Hacking is so « Nice »
Trophies
XP
Country
France
just updated the FAQ regarding sd card corruption on the guide, here's a summarized version for it:

nintendo uses shit drivers for exFAT - it isnt a problem in just ReiNX, all other CFWs have this issue; its here to stay
I understood that corruption mainly occur with running homebrews... (better exit with + not home button)...and not the CFW itself ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So salty