Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

amael

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hii friends!! Can someone help me?? If i download a updated from nusgrabbee... Where i have to put the updates files for a backup on SD card?? I dont know where i should put it. Can someone help me with this trouble? :S.
Thank you for everybody <3

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Points of seemed failure: each Async took a while.
Code:
[39] FSGetStatAsync("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/English(US)/")
[39] LogString =>("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/English(US)/")
[39] FSOpenDirAsync("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/English(US)/")
[39] FSOpenDir("/vol/content/sound/stream/Japanese/")
[39] FSGetStatAsync("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/Japanese/")
[39] LogString =>("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/Japanese/")
[39] FSOpenDirAsync("/vol/external01/acme/sound/stream/Japanese/")

Those directories have around 2200 files in each.
I'm curious if the game would crash if you removed the entire "Japanese" folder? I'm thinking it would since it's looking for it, but if it doesn't it would save a loooot of time.

fiveighteen

Distractible Dabbler
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that someone was me. different username though, but anyway.

Yes. just merge it like u said. You dont need title key for updates though
VGMToolbox gave me an error when I tried to open my Hyrule Warriors USA WUD:
VGMToolbox said:
Warning, unmatched partition found: 'GIAEB913D0107D800000000000000'. If this is an original (good) disc image, this could be a bug with VGMToolbox.

I found the RPX and content folders though and am attempting to extract and play. Will report back.

EDIT: Everything seemed to extract fine still. Unable to test since I only have a 4GB SD card and Hyrule Warriors takes up 6.77GB (without the Wii U creating save files).

Last edited by fiveighteen,

Akdul

Trophies
Website
raulbojalil.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
its already been established, smash is the only game with SD access except for miimaker and smash has much better performance as it has a bigger prx file for swapping in the spoofed games prx&rpl files.....so unless another game comes along with SD access that boots on 5.3.2 it wont be ported to other games, it is supposed to work with just miimaker but as the prx is only 1,692kb it will work with very few games

Art Academy: Home Studio/Atelier also has SD access (to save paintings, lessons, etc.)

Reactions: srbeen

srbeen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm curious if the game would crash if you removed the entire "Japanese" folder? I'm thinking it would since it's looking for it, but if it doesn't it would save a loooot of time.

Maybe not remove but put a blank file there or something, but theres still 2200+ files... Im going to try kirby and luigi U now, they have the same kind of freeze report 101 had. Family Party 30 sounds like a similar issue too

edit - nope nope and nope.

Last edited by srbeen,

paulloeduardo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi just to report Shovel Knight does load and get ingame but has no sound and crashes randomly :( (both EUR and USA versions)

It would be interesting in the tests say which type of class and memory card are used in the tests to improve the analysis of games.

europat

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm gonna test Batman Arkham City - Armored Edition (Eur) on a USA console, will let you know how it goes

I can also test Deus EX (Eur) , Mass Effect (Eur), Transformers - The Dark Spark (Eur), Call Of Duty - Ghosts (USA), and FIFA 13 (USA)

Updates : Batman Arkham City - Armored Edition (Eur) , I got a valid key, it's just there seem to be an error when extracting in Uwizard, anyone have tryed this ?

Last edited by europat,
Reactions: paulloeduardo

Fulcaire

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Someone posted this for the USA WUD:

***Confirmed working
***use vgmtoolbox->misc tools->extraction tools->generic->iso/archive extractor. and extract folder by folder
***note: WII U images require 'ckey.bin' in the <C:\XXXX\vgmtoolbox_bin_r1004\external\wiiu> directory, and 'disckey.bin' in the same directory as the source .wud image file.

I'm downloading for the 3rd time to try this and see.... ugh.

Also, how do you merge in updates to the dump? Do you extract them with Uwizard with the Title Key and place in the loadiine content folder?
Where do I get the ckey.bin file or how do I set this up? I got everything else such as the VGMToolBox and the .WUD for the Hyrule Warriors game but no ckey.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol