Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

Noob420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If i download a out of region game for example Yoshi's wooly world PAL version but i have a US Wii u what would happen?

Last edited by Noob420,

drizztbsd

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Make sure your SD card is formated with 64KB block size
yes, it is :)

EDIT
I found the problem, Just Dance 2015 automatically uses your NNID and when you start it if it's able to connect to internet it will overwrite your savegame by deleting your progess.

I'm thinking about implementing a per-game network blocking option in Loadiine, but atm I've just blocked my WiiU from my router

Last edited by drizztbsd,

CMRN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have a problem. I am currently playing Hyrule Warriors v128 and at the Valley of seers level the game hangs when i open the chest. The music is still playing but the game isn't responding to anything. Should i wait for the game to load or there is an issue ?

CMRN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After some experimenting i found the problem. V128 update isn't working with loadiine. In the Valley of Seers the Beemos don't render at all and the player can't open any chest. I tested v0 and it worked like a charm. I am on 5.5.1 Pal wii U with the latest nighlty as of yesterday. If someone can doublecheck the problem, maybe we should update the compatibility list.

darksergio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I want to report a small problem whit devil's third I was playing the other day but during jane boss battle after I managed to kill her the game hang during the loading screen for the next level corrupting my entire save I had to turn off the console for keep playing the game again whit no issues it didnt stuck again on the load screen after that minor issue I finished. About hirule warrior I think is a update problem I am playing it whit the previous update before that version and the game work perfectly

supersonic124

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just played Watchdogs from beginning to end on one of the recent nightlies. It worked pretty well for the most part, but for some reason the game slowly degrades during long play sessions (like for 2 hours+). Music starts to randomly cut out, voices in cutscenes start going out of sync, character models start popping in and out in cutscenes, and you get major stuttering during gameplay.

It goes away if you restart the game, but it's still strange.

Last edited by supersonic124,

MidnightDevilwitch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Cannot get bayonetta 2 to work on latest Loadiine can anyone help me out here? the original one works fine but when I boot the 2nd up it just hangs on a black screen!

KytuzuEX

Recreate your Re:Creators by Recreating.
Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Just played Watchdogs from beginning to end on one of the recent nightlies. It worked pretty well for the most part, but for some reason, the game slowly degrades during long play sessions (like for 2 hours+). Music starts to randomly cut out, voices in cutscenes start going out of sync, character models start popping in and out in cutscenes, and you get major stuttering during gameplay.

It goes away if you restart the game, but it's still strange.
strange, I've never had problems only but random high BEEP sound freezing after long hours playing.

I use the 0.3 one

Last edited by KytuzuEX,

xtreemsurf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you use my example game: nmg420, than search for all files in the Wii Party U folder with that name and copy these files to nmg18. There about 16 files you need to copy and overwrite.

But I rather see this problem fixed in Loadiine than tempering with the files. I myself am more interested in why the wrong selection is displayed (or chosen) in the GamePad Party mode. I gonna do some more testing when there is a better exploit available, because I got tired of doing the current exploit over and over again for testing games.

Wii Fit U has also a minigame that crashes the Wii U (Hula Hoop), which I gonna try to fix once a better exploit is released.
Thanks for your info on making Wii Party U work! I'm getting ready to follow your advice to correct the space shooter game, but I haven't played the game yet and was wondering...has this problem been corrected already with the newest version of Loadiine? Thanks!

Last edited by xtreemsurf,

Houjin

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Does anyone else have problems with Fast Racing Neo?

I removed the scatter folder, the game boots normally and in the beginning it´s working fine for me.
When I was playing the first tournament my whole console was "underclocked" (if you call it like that) after the 2nd race.
Everything was in slow motion, I still finished the tournament and went back to the Wii U menu, which was also underclocked??

I restarted the console and everything worked fine again.
Now when I want to play the second tournament it always keeps freezing at the loading screen for the second race.

I´m playing with the update, I´m on 5.3.2 using the latest loadiine nightly and playing the PAL Version on a PAL console.

Has anyone any suggestions how to fix it?

Last edited by Houjin,

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Just to let you guys know:
Tested EUR Minecraft with newest update (Mario skin package) on my EUR 5.3.2 console in Loadiine 0.3 nightly with no success.
Doesn't boot up at all -> black screen.
And no, I'm not connected to NNID (I never was). Tested Mii Maker only.
Could the fact that I haven't spoofed till now be a reason? Don't think so.

Puddies

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
LEGO City Undercover has very high loading times for me. I had to wait about 2 minutes until the game starts.
Is there any fix for this?

trigao

Ninten
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Bayonetta 2 us dump has some speech sync problems in cut scenes
I've finished the game yesterday though
No more problems besides that

Mario party 10, doesent work at all for me blackscreen every time
I'll teste a US dump

US console 5.5.1
Loadiine Gx2
Sandisk 32gb class 10 64k cluster
Sandisk 64gb class 10 64k cluster
Sandisk 32gb class 4 64k cluster

[^Blark^]

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just to let you guys know:
Tested EUR Minecraft with newest update (Mario skin package) on my EUR 5.3.2 console in Loadiine 0.3 nightly with no success.
Doesn't boot up at all -> black screen.
And no, I'm not connected to NNID (I never was). Tested Mii Maker only.
Could the fact that I haven't spoofed till now be a reason? Don't think so.
I have same console but USA. and it works for me without a NNID linked. try a different loadiine or a different dump. I also use a nightly build but an earlier one not the latest.

forcefield

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

huma_dawii

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did you try an updated MK8 with Miimaker loading mode ? (Not ver 1.0)
If so, it is an expected error. Only Smash loading mode works with updated MK8.

"Mii: Confirmed working with v0. Newer updates (v16 v32 and v64) don't work.
SSB: Works with all versions.
"
-> http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list

It is updated, its my copy of MK8... it also includes a folder with a lot of numbers which i guess is the DLC

Doesnt even give my an error, its just a black screen

Im using latest version of Loadiine GX and every single other game works fine

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Hawaii played it smart and said we're too hot for this land