Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

nexusmtz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Very sorry about posting in the wrong section...the loadiine thread seemed like the natural spot, but seems im incorrect there lol can you suggest a better place to post this issue to?

That was an afterthought, and isn't a big deal. I didn't want to start really troubleshooting in a 'what works on Loadiine' thread because you're saying that you can't connect to the internet, which probably means you can't connect to your wifi network. Not being able to run Loadiine is just a symptom.

I would post this in WiiU Console, Accessories and Hardware. Actually, someone there mentions another person who had your problem (but not what fixed it, sorry.)

Btw, for now, for those who's having the same problem as mine, here's the solutions that might work after looking around the net:<snip>
- Remove any USB devices. In one person's case, he removed the USB for his USBLoader, and somehow the Wifi is restored (don't have anything plugged in mine....)

Good luck

Tere Valentin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Greetings everyone. Is there a solution for the Audio Sync problem in Bayonetta 2? Game is indeed playable but the audio is distracting when it happens seconds before the action on screen.

owek1

Master Sword Wielder
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Greetings everyone. Is there a solution for the Audio Sync problem in Bayonetta 2? Game is indeed playable but the audio is distracting when it happens seconds before the action on screen.

there's no way around it.. either install it to rednand or sysnand to have the correct audio sync.. if it helps, set audio to japanese and have english subs on..

Reactions: gamesquest1

Silverbullet09

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Try to load with Loadiine-nightly-42863b5 Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze and it give me only a Withescreen, and i have to restart the WiiU.
Any Solution for that Problem?
I have see many People have no Problems with the Game.

thej3ster

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks for everyone who contributed here and to our new advancements!

I have ColdHAXd my WiiU and loving the USB Helper!

we just need a pretty splash screen on boot (including FIXs name :P) and id still like to have a CoverFlow Loader... i do enjoy the Brazilian Method... but think it be possible to continue current installation methods, but modify Loadiine to Scan SysMenu for Installed Games as Channels and present them in its standard form and just act as a loader...

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why does Loadiine Support DLC but Will not Load when using the mii maker exploit and loading Legit DLC is possible but Only in Super Smash Bro u mode with this Exploit in http://exploit.wiiubrew.net/

But firmware 5.5.1 not Supported to load Properly when clicking on the 5.5.x exploit button.

My Question is - How to Run game in SSBU Mode if exploit.wiiubrew.net exploit for CFW 5.5.1 is not Supported.

Zatos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know if Twilight Princess HD still has cutscene issues? It is unclear in the compatibility list what build was used. I am using the most current nightly from November 16th - 42863b5.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What? That did not even answer the Question. How do I get my DLC to Load with Loadiine or is there a Better way And How. Please Provide Proof of better way to play wii u Soft mod back ups and DLC.

Step 1. http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...eshop-for-windows.446565/page-58#post-7005641 Use this to download your games and DLC.

Step 2. Create a folder on your SD card called install and put the folder it downloads in there.

Step 3. Find and download a cfw with sig patches fw.img and put it on your SD card (hint: on the wiiu site with isos)

Step 4. Download WUP installer Y mod and put it in your wiiu/apps folder

Step 5. Load Wup installer y and install the game to your USB drive

Step 6. Play game from Home screen.

Rough idea of what to do, but there is page after page here on how to do it, so I'm not going to hold your hand.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Step 1. http://gbatemp.net/threads/release-...eshop-for-windows.446565/page-58#post-7005641 Use this to download your games and DLC.

Step 2. Create a folder on your SD card called install and put the folder it downloads in there.

Step 3. Find and download a cfw with sig patches fw.img and put it on your SD card (hint: on the wiiu site with isos)

Rough idea of what to do, but there is page after page here on how to do it, so I'm not going to hold your hand.

Okay but to Simplify it I'm not Dumb I'm just afraid of Bricking My Perfectly Working Wii U.
Is there a Website where I can Buy already Modded Wii U's with all thous Programs already installed CFW and Exploits.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay but to Simplify it I'm not Dumb I'm just afraid of Bricking My Perfectly Working Wii U.
Is there a Website where I can Buy already Modded Wii U's with all thous Programs already installed CFW and Exploits.

You can't brick your Wii U doing what I said. I will PM you and make your life a lot easier :) Also, I apologize if it seemed like I was insulting your intelligence. That was not my intentions by any means.

Last edited by JohnathanMonkey,
Reactions: lordelan

lordelan

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

@2. Don't do so. Just use the "to SD" button from within Wii U USB Helper to transfer the games.

@3. fm.img is outdated, just use sigpatches2sysmenu or Mocha CFW instead.

:)

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@2. Don't do so. Just use the "to SD" button from within Wii U USB Helper to transfer the games.

@3. fm.img is outdated, just use sigpatches2sysmenu or Mocha CFW instead.

:)

Ah. I have FIX94's Coldboot so I didn't know about the mocha thing and I forgot all about to SD option. Will make things much easier!

Reactions: lordelan

Slask07

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hello all!

Just with a question, I hope someone can help me.
I'm in the possibility of buying a japanese Wii U (I'm temporary living in Japan) I plan to hack this console and bring it with me to north america.

I already checked the compatibility list but it doesn't show any specific information for japanese consoles.
Are there any common issues? Is it likely that I might get problems while hacking / loading backups?

I know in advance that there is no possibility of changing the console's language.

Thank you so much.

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hello all!

Just with a question, I hope someone can help me.
I'm in the possibility of buying a japanese Wii U (I'm temporary living in Japan) I plan to hack this console and bring it with me to north america.

I already checked the compatibility list but it doesn't show any specific information for japanese consoles.
Are there any common issues? Is it likely that I might get problems while hacking / loading backups?

I know in advance that there is no possibility of changing the console's language.

Thank you so much.
you should just wait and get an ntsc wiiu imo, you can change the language with system config tool but its a mess and everytime you want you will have to do it on every boot, its not worth the trouble, just wait and buy a ntscu wiiu much better.

Slask07

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
you should just wait and get an ntsc wiiu imo, you can change the language with system config tool but its a mess and everytime you want you will have to do it on every boot, its not worth the trouble, just wait and buy a ntscu wiiu much better.

Ok so let's suppose I could handle the console menu in japanese, and I don't change the system's language.

• Are there additional problems to hack the console or installing homebrew than USA/EU consoles?
  • Game backup compatibility would be completely different from the list provided in this thread? (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list) Meaning I could not use this list, and therefore expect unknown results for loading USA/EUR versions on the japanese console.

This is just to know how much it would be worth the effort... For money-saving (It's amazing the quality and price of second-hand japanese products...)
Thank you so much.

Last edited by Slask07,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ok so let's suppose I could handle the console menu in japanese, and I don't change the system's language.

• Are there additional problems to hack the console or installing homebrew than USA/EU consoles?
  • Game backup compatibility would be completely different from the list provided in this thread? (http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/Loadiine_compatibility_list) Meaning I could not use this list, and therefore expect unknown results for loading USA/EUR versions on the japanese console.

This is just to know how much it would be worth the effort... For money-saving (It's amazing the quality and price of second-hand japanese products...)
Thank you so much.
using loadine is very very outdated incase you didint knew, there are manny more way to get the games running rather than using a huge loading time loadiine version, you got the brazilian method and sig patches cfw wich will allow you to even run the games from usb or nand itself, loadiine is not recomended anymore, it had its time but the other methods are 100% compatibility and online capable, full speed loading and everything.

the problem is most games would not boot since there are barely any ntsc/pal game with jap files on them, so you would need to spoof the langauge to english on every boot wich is a big crap imo.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1