Hacking "Official" WiiU Loadiine Compatibility list thread

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah I never used the server before :) Do you think this could help other non working games?
Can you explain exactly how you got this to work (WW)? I use loadiine off the popular server so is that bad to get this to work? How else are you doing it then?

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Can you explain exactly how you got this to work (WW)? I use loadiine off the popular server so is that bad to get this to work? How else are you doing it then?
By using the server, they mean setting your IP in loadiine and pushing X so you can log the loading process. Using loadiine from my site or any of the other updated ones should work if you use the instructions on the compat list.

delt31

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok thanks! I never used that anyway. Are we saying that the mii maker mode allows WW to work without having to do anything else?

Where are the options he talks about checking?

Last edited by delt31,

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ok thanks! I never used that anyway. Are we saying that the mii maker mode allows WW to work without having to do anything else?

Where are the options he talks about checking?

There is a tool about that compresses WiiU game RPX/RPL files. You need that tool to Uncompress WWHD RPX for the game to work correctly.
The problem is the tool is Nintendos property so it's not readily available.

Reactions: canariobr

DGenerateKane

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is a tool about that compresses WiiU game RPX/RPL files. You need that tool to Uncompress WWHD RPX for the game to work correctly.
The problem is the tool is Nintendos property so it's not readily available.

Harder to find than games apparently. :/

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@EclipseSin i've updated this file with my testings and fixed some mistakes, maybe you can join it up with the online sheet.

Attachments

• WiiU Loadiine v3.0 CompatibilityList.xlsx.txt
    125.2 KB · Views: 501
Reactions: canariobr

liomajor

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It works, thanks all involved in this!
to Clarify I used mii maker mode and no loadiine server
to convert:
rpl2elf cking.rpx cking.elf
then
makerpl64 -f -zx -old cking.elf

the resulting cking.rpx = 14.4MB 15,149,376b

How far do i have to play it? I can run around and hunt piggies all i want without crash using the original file.

Last edited by liomajor,

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How far do i have to play it? I can run around and hunt piggies all i want without crash using the original file.
I'll be playing this as if I have the disc and have never played it and already love it anyways, so not at all if you dont want to. If it crashes, Ill know where.

And I think the decompression thing was just an extra. I hadnt tried without a modified RPX. I just tried his method for verification purposes. I was using the server and mii maker. The server breaks it apparently.

Last edited by EclipseSin,

Skater4599

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So far I've only played the first bit, got hero suit and the telescope and such but I'll be playing more later, I'm sure @EclipseSin will have blown through it way faster than I would. Where exactly does it crash for you? I can get to that point and see if it crashes, but it seems great so far, even has good loading speed

EclipseSin

Ignorant Wizard
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So far I've only played the first bit, got hero suit and the telescope and such but I'll be playing more later, I'm sure @EclipseSin will have blown through it way faster than I would. Where exactly does it crash for you? I can get to that point and see if it crashes, but it seems great so far, even has good loading speed
Well, I still encourage others to test. Because it apparently tries to use so much memory, I'll be doing tests like the infinite black spike thingies (can't remember their names atm. Never was good with mob names lol) in forest haven. To see what happens.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Click on your profile pic in the top right corner, and you'll get the profile menu popup, with... +2