Trophies
Website
operation420.net
XP
Country
Canada
Gagarin said:
I have two xbox360 questions:
My xbox is flashed, but with newer games I must use boot disc to play them. Is there some easy and quick way to update it....?

Recently I saw that website with xbox themes
http://spiffy360.com/themes.php

How to change the theme on my xbox?
Do you have to have a modded console to use those?

ferdi-t

Trophies
Website
ferdi-t.hyves.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
Gagarin said:
I have two xbox360 questions:
My xbox is flashed, but with newer games I must use boot disc to play them. Is there some easy and quick way to update it....?

Recently I saw that website with xbox themes
http://spiffy360.com/themes.php

How to change the theme on my xbox?
Changing the themes puzzled me for a long while. You'd be tempted to bring up the menu using the green button on the controller, but the option is not to be found over there. The trick is to go to the dashboard, select the second or third tab from the left, and press Y.

Installing your own theme using usb is quite easy, I did it once too.

If the above isn't clear enough (I'm writing this from memory) please let me know and I'll figure out the step-by-step.

Sebastian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Opium said:
I'm really looking forward to the Call of Duty 4 Beta. It kicks off here in Australia on 11 September. I've signed up, hopefully I get a place. I hear a lot of the US people think the beta is great
biggrin.gif

For any Aussie's that want to sign up click here but be quick, there are limited places.

cod4.jpg

Uni has just eased off a little so now I have more time for a bit of gaming. I'm currently playing through the GRAW2 campaign now that I've finished the brilliance that is Bioshock. I also borrowed R6 Vegas and Table Tennis off a friend so I'm having a little go of them too. Hit me up for a game of something if you like.

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare ,a first-person shooter video game, developed by Infinity Ward and released by Activision for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Wii.
This game has recently become part of the “Greatest Hits” program .

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-