[OGPP] How long have you been with GBAtemp?

How long have you been with GBAtemp?

• 2007 is my first year!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • About a year...

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • > 2 years

• > 3 years

• > 4 years

• > 5 years!

• There was a time when GBAtemp didn't exist!!?

• Total voters

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
So it's 2007, and you're online and visiting GBAtemp
wink.gif

Question is, is this your first visit, your second? Perhaps your ten thousandth?

How long have you been with GBAtemp?

Me? Personally, I've been here since the start. From the non-IPB based webpage hosed on Personales and spent many hours posting and helping others on the message board there.
smile.gif
Good times!

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I visited once every day or so but decided to join when it was made compulsory (to view everything at least), a little while later I started posting.
Nowadays I tend to click onto GBAtemp if ever I am using the internet and have more than 10 minutes to spare.

ShadowXP

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been here since the beginning. Had an account from 24-October 02 (the day the boards started) and then made this one whenever I made it
tongue.gif
, so about +5 years now. It was by complete chance I found it, looking for GBA ROMs and I found the old GBAtemp website... good times!

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
I was reading many things about EZ1 before I registered. I only remember that I registered in order to have some advice on EZ2.

I made my first import purchase thanks to GBAtemp (it was an EZ2 ^^ on success-hk, when they were selling flashcart).

Dragonlord

Linux-Dragon of quick wit and sharp tongue
Trophies
Website
www.indiedb.com
XP
Country
Swaziland
I guess a lot won't recognize me here especially the new ones as I have roughly 3 ( and a bit more ) years been around this place. And yes gbatemp.m4d.sm had been a great domain
biggrin.gif
. Rather odd to see how few people had been on the boards back then compared to the masses around nowadays. Don't get me wrong. It is on one side good and also bad to have so many members. Let's see how the upcoming years are unrolling.

mthrnite

So it goes.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Under a year, but in mthrnite years, that's about... well, about 6 months I guess.
I'm on every day, generally post every day, even if it's just to say hello to a newcomer.
Love this place. Some really cool folks around here. Feels like an old corner store with a big pot-belly stove in the middle.

GBAtemp, where particular people congregate!

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've been here since the start, joined after like the 2nd day of it's creation because I initially thought the forum would be crap
tongue.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
I guess a lot won't recognize me here especially the new ones as I have roughly 3 ( and a bit more ) years been around this place.Some of us with similar track records will. Profile says 3 years and 2 days, but I brought my cart on the 27th so I must've been reading for a few months before then. I remember m4d, but 2ya's a bit before my time
grog.gif

[Edit] Squiffy's got a point, if the board was created in Oct 02 it's only been 4 years and 2 months.
[Edit 2] Completely off-topic but this got me looking through some of my oldest posts:QUOTE(Psyfira @ Oct 7 2004, 04:10 PM,Post #33)Why not just wait for the US release? Radical concept I know, but seeing as you're waiting now anyway it won't really make much difference to add a couplea months onto that.
Famous last words from the Japanese pre-release WarioWare Twisted thread.
rofl2.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I guess a lot won't recognize me here especially the new ones as I have roughly 3 ( and a bit more ) years been around this place.Some of us with similar track records will. Profile says 3 years and 2 days, but I brought my cart on the 27th so I must've been reading for a few months before then. I remember m4d, but 2ya's a bit before my time
grog.gif

[Edit] Squiffy's got a point, if the board was created in Oct 02 it's only been 4 years and 2 months.
[Edit 2] Completely off-topic but this got me looking through some of my oldest posts:
Why not just wait for the US release? Radical concept I know, but seeing as you're waiting now anyway it won't really make much difference to add a couplea months onto that.
Famous last words from the Japanese pre-release WarioWare Twisted thread.
rofl2.gif
Wario ware still hasn't been released in the uk has it?

Qpido

Call me Q.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I joined when I found out you could download roms, I had no idea :|.

Didn't post at first, but I wanted to join the club after a while, everyone seemed nice.
Well, not everyone.

Q~

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D