Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter what gets chosen, I'm just gonna switch it out with the Mii Maker music. Seems fitting given how Loadiine is launched through Mii Maker. :P

On that note, perhaps GX2 could have support for BRSTMs as the menu music somehow. So we could have an intro and then the loop.

z0mb3

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
xD

http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/86834
1.3 MB -- 1 min 25 sec
Licensing Terms
You may not use this work for commercial purposes without making specific arrangements with the artist UNLESS your work is a web-based game or animation, in which case you may use this freely.

No commercial purpose here ;)

Last edited by z0mb3,

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I like chiptunes, nostalgia from amiga and 8bit games.

it's nice to suggest some music, but remember it has to be non copyrighted, free to use in projects/presentation/programs/etc..
Also, we are looking for a small 15-20 sec loop sound, not a full 3-5Min song.

https://soundcloud.com/daggdroppe
This user said it's fine to use his music for homebrew project, but having more choice to choose from is always better.
some of his song could be looped to make them possible candidate.
I like the 20 first seconds of neptunus, but not sure it will be good for a bg sound as it's not discrete enough. too much pitch.

well, I'll go to bed soon, don't spam this this with 2 pages of youtube links while I'm sleeping/working ;)
a link or two to different websites or video is fine.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Eagle-eying this thread whilst playing TLOZ Wind Waker HD. :P
Gotta love the Wii U Gamepad, even if some consider the off-TV capabilities as shit.

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My most favorite ambiance track is the Xbox 360 Avatar Maker music.
I guess you can't use that by default though. :(

2manyGames2play

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Need to keep it light and in the background.. the music shouldn't be distracting.

Would be cool if we could use something from here: https://soundcloud.com/relaxdaily
I liked No 96 at maybe 4:00. No 98 and No 80 are good too. I just jumped around a bit.

What about these (i'm sure you can find the sweet spots and loop/crossfade them):

Forgotten Past (Memories)

Dream(ing) Afterlife (skip to 1:16)

Macro Delight - Cinematography Heaven (skip to 0:28)

Those Rainy Days (skip to 0:16)

edit: hmm, i actually linked to specific time points in the videos but they don't seem to apply on here so i've added seperate links to them.

edit 2: I've also selected the appropiate license for my videos (Creative Commons - Attributions instead of the standard YouTube License)

Last edited by 2manyGames2play,
Reactions: Cyan

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...