Hacking [OLD] Loadiine backup loader for WiiU 5.3.2 ONLY (NO 5.4 NO 5.5!)

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's not necessarily a title.tik file that you need, could be "random_name.ext" with the key at 0x1bf and it will work too.

example to generate an empty file with the key at the correct position with python
Code:
python -c "import binascii; open('title.tik', 'wb').write(b'\0'*0x1bf + binascii.unhexlify('<pasteyourkeyhereinbetweenthequotes>'.replace(' ','')))"

Say if I download a full game using nusgrabber, will the title key of that title work to decrypt the download?

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Say if I download a full game using nusgrabber, will the title key of that title work to decrypt the download?
that would the purpose of an encrypted title key, which is what goes in that python script. the encrypted title key is decrypted with the common key and the iv. The decrypted title key and common key are used to decrypt the contents from nus.

emuman100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the title key used with DiscU is the encrypted title key? And that key should work with Cdecrypt if placed in a cetk file at that specific hex location?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that would the purpose of an encrypted title key, which is what goes in that python script. the encrypted title key is decrypted with the common key and the iv. The decrypted title key and common key are used to decrypt the contents from nus.
Is the encrypted title key the same was what you type in to NUSgrabber to download it? I'm trying to pull this off with Donkey Kong Country and cannot figure out for the life of me.

Onion_Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
Last edited by Onion_Knight,

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if it's possible to trick Mii Maker to load the manual from your currently loaded game's meta folder.
Now that's something I'd love to see.

PamiPumiKyun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question!

@Cyan:

There is "allegedly" a 5.5.x IOSU exploit in the way and also "allegedly" there are some developers with access to that exploit.

Are you one of them?

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Question!

@Cyan:

There is "allegedly" a 5.5.x IOSU exploit in the way and also "allegedly" there are some developers with access to that exploit.

Are you one of them?
What do you mean "allegedly"? We've been given proof that the IOSU exploit works on those.
Unless you mean someone other than Hykem and Marionumber1 has stepped up to the plate.

Reactions: josh87402

Irastris

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will loadiine work with a 64GB SDXC? Judging from other sources it should, but just want to make sure.
Works perfectly with my PNY 64GB SDXC formatted to FAT32 and a 32k cluster size.

Loading speeds differ per game:
Mario Tennis: Ultra Smash takes less than a second to load matches.
TLOZ Wind Waker HD takes anywhere from 1-4 seconds to load rooms.
Hyrule Warriors takes the longest, anywhere from 8-15 seconds to load the battle.

I'm assuming those are pretty comparable if not better than the disc load speeds.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
I wish if someone have different brands of SD cards with different speed (class) do a video comparison in load speed between them

I already have a class 10/ 30mbs sd card and I don't know if the Wii U is capable of handling a faster card (ex: U3 class) and what's the actual speed different between them.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
@Cyan:
there is "allegedly" a 5.5.x IOSU exploit in the way and also "allegedly" there are some developers with access to that exploit.
Are you one of them?
I don't have it, and I'm not an active wiiu developer either so I don't need it.
I didn't code anything for Wiiu yet, I'm waiting for Dimok's GX2 to start a project, but it might takes months until I release it as I never started a homebrew from scratch so it could be hard for me to think about all the requirement.

memomo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Trophies
XP
Country
Dimok is it posible to release today?

Please don't ask for release date, it's coming very soon, be patient

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I don't have it, and I'm not an active wiiu developer either so I don't need it.
I didn't code anything for Wiiu yet, I'm waiting for Dimok's GX2 to start a project, but it might takes months until I release it as I never started a homebrew from scratch so it could be hard for me to think about all the requirement.

Don't you already have access to GX2 ? or you still waiting for source code

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I don't have access. Dimok does because he is the one who made the sources/library.
He didn't release loadiine GX2 sources or even the independent GX2 library yet, so no I don't have access.
But that's not a big issue, I'm still thinking how to code my project, learning and trying to write down the idea on paper. Having a base and direction will help creating it.

ploggy

WAKA! WAKA!
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have access. Dimok does because he is the one who made the sources/library.
He didn't release loadiine GX2 sources or even the independent GX2 library yet, so no I don't have access.
But that's not a big issue, I'm still thinking how to code my project, learning and trying to write down the idea on paper. Having a base and direction will help creating it.

What is the project your going to work on?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: You need better couch potatoes la +1