OLED Switch HWFLY - Error Code 2002-3535

inSaiyan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Hi all, I've had a HWFLY chip installed on my OLED using a local installer. Worked fine for a few months, then the chip started flashing white. Took it back to installer to fix, apparently faulty HWFLY chip, he installed a new one. After a few more months of working fine, I arrive with another error, flashing white again. I removed it from my case, and it would glitch correctly and boot into hekate. I figured the case was too tight and squeezing the internals or something?

Anyways, case is out of the equation. HWFLY chip is glitching correctly each time, but would be faced with the following errors depending on what I boot into:
1. SYSCFW and OFW would crash within 10 minutes with error code: 2002-3535
I did some research, Apparently EMMC damaged?

2. EMUNAND works for about 1-2 hours and then it would freeze. I haven't timed it so not sure when exactly it would freeze but it seems to be consistent, I call this the "freeze timer". If the console was asleep during the "freeze timer", then I won't be able to wake it up, just black screen. Hard reset via power button would reboot it back into hekate. If I was using the console during the "freeze timer", the screen would stay lit and whatever was on the screen remains the same, except its frozen. I can hold power and home buttons to pull up the respective menus, and I can scroll up and down in the menu, but eventually have to reboot as nothing can be done.

I have did lots of testing, formatting SD card, changing SD cards, redoing the Emunand but still face the above issues.

Been stressed for months, decided to finally reach out to the community. Thanks so much

lenselijer

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Was the emmc chip reflowed by the installer to install the dat0 adapter?
I would remove all wiring and chip and check if it works fine on stock firmware first.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HWFLY chip is glitching correctly each time
Then I guess your issue isn't related to hwfly chip, once the chip glitches the console and it boots to custom BCT/payload, the chip will be powered off. Whatever happens in OFW/CFW should be unrelated to the mod chip. Can't get any info on the error code as not many people reported it.
Anyway, like the other user said, remove the mod chip and see if your console still freezes in OFW. Also try to cover exposed part with kapton tape. Check your emmc info in hekate and see if there's any bad block and finally try to run memtest and see if your ram has issues, you can find memtest here, just extract the nro from switch folder.
https://github.com/hanai3Bi/Switch-OC-Suite/releases

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Is Janet Jackson alive?