OMG cuties!

sirAnger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kittens are just like cats except smaller.

Speaking of kittens, I got a pair of them over the weekend. They’re siblings and cute as a button. A button that’s smaller than an ordinary button. Would you like to meet them? Of course you would!

Chobi is the boy cat. He is very playful, affectionate, and he is a world class sprinter, capable of running at speeds in excess of 50 miles per hour. His superior leg muscles also allow him to jump incredible heights. He snatched a hawk out of the air earlier today.

Asker is the girl cat. She’s more reserved, but very talkative, and she is a super genius, having the human equivalent of a 175 IQ. She speaks Dutch, Italian, French and Russian fluently. I don’t know any of those languages so she might as well be meowing.

Here’s some pictures if you want to check them out. You don’t have to click the link if you don’t want to. This isn’t a forced wallet baby photo situation.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Chobi looks like he's going to be a natural at hunting
smile.gif

To your kittays I have to say....
wub.gif
smile.gif

sirAnger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the
wub.gif
's everybody!

Lovely little kitties!
happy.gif

How did you come up with their names?

Chobi is from Final Fantasy Unlimited (the chocobo's name).

Asker is so when people ask what her name is I say "Ask 'er". When the question is posed in the presence of Asker, he or she invariably bends down and asks the cat what her name is. Then I hit him or her for thinking cats can speak English. She only speaks those four other languages.

Lets no forget puppies
I say we should.
dry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/rI5IRxpcwDk?si=g8PPkbkjsSuwpjZW +1