EXTERMINATE!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, a couple of fun-assed things that'll be happening for me-

First, completely forgot, but tonight at a local cinema, they show classic films every monday night at 7. Tonight?

GHOST-MOTHERFUCKING-BUSTERS! Wanted to talk to Wife® about it over the weekend and completely forgot, so i need to find out if we're going today... but its a VERY good chance.

Second, she is getting me a chip for the Wii for xmas. I was mentioning about getting one, she asked if thats what i wanted, and i shouted YES! So i'll be doing all the ordering, but BOOYAH!

Third, i worked two weekends in a row at my second job so I HAVE OFF FOR HALLOWEEN! Thats awesome in and of itself, because i WOULD be working Friday night, and they're having a Halloween party there, but tough shit for them. I'm out! YAY!

And finally, i'd given Wife® a heads up that mid-november, there will be about $60 missing from the bank account, she asked "what for?" i told her about Mirrors Edge (...i've been telling her about it since i've heard about it, because i heart parkour), and she's aware and accepting of that.

Heh, we just passed our 1-year wedding anniversary (oct 20th) and its still going wonderfully. Looks like i picked me a winner! (and you all suck cause you don't have her.)

That is all.

da_head

A dying dream..
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
gratz, i'm happy for u
grog.gif

Szyslak

Nudibranch Lover
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Good stuff WildWon! I remember seeing Ghostbusters in the theater way back when. Wish I could see it again on the big screen.

Happy Anniversary too! Glad you found the right girl, and wish you many more years of happiness.
grog.gif

DarkRey

still transfoooorming.... with sum lags!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Croatia
do u want a random post or normal?

random:
i ate a tomato today with cheese and bacon

non- random:
classic horrors movies are hell of a fun to watch.. no special effects.. actually there are but is funny how they made those effects.

one of funniest (horror) movie that i've enjoyed the most is 70/80's giant bat.... is sure was hilarious

Doomsday Forte

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I've actually never seen the first 'busters all the way through. Second one I probably know by heart now, given how many times it's been on the channels. For a while there, it was on Cinemax every bloody weekend! XD

Congratulations on your recent anniversary too. May there be many more happy years down the road for you both! Not jealous not jealous not jealous ;_;

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Damn I wish we had a cinema like that near here! The last classic from another era I got to see on the big screen was The Exorcist. There's loads of flicks I'd love to see on the big screen that I never got the chance to.

Congrats on your anniversary as well mate! Got anything planned?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I'm starting to sound like a Tck Gonna cut myself off.