Hacking OMG, IT CAME! IT ACTUALLY FINALLY CAME !

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never thought i would actually see this day, but it finally happened and we got SCREWED , i guess this is what you get when they say "up to $60"
oh well free money anyways ,anyone else get one of these yesterday? CHECK YOUR MAILBOX , i almost tossed them out because they looked like junk mail no envelope just looked like a post card size thing where you tear off the top strip , almost ended up in the bin
MODS , take not you may want to make a front page story of this titled something like , "PSA : other OS settlement checks finally in the mail"
other-OS-check.jpg

Last edited by weatMod,

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm guessing not everyone is entitled to this?
you have had to have submitted a claim and opt in to the class action suit before the deadline and "prove" you were entitled to a cut of the settlement by either providing your PSN ID or a SN from fat model PS3 that was other OS capable to receive a check

D34DL1N3R

Nephilim
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received one too. Up to $60 was for if you could provide some type of proof that you purchased multiple consoles prior to Other OS being removed. Most people could only provide a single PSN ID that was created prior to the removal. Hence getting $10.07. Enjoy a 6 pack of beers or something on behalf of Sony. There's not really any reason to complain about the amount. :)

weatMod

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I received one too. Up to $60 was for if you could provide some type of proof that you purchased multiple consoles prior to Other OS being removed. Most people could only provide a single PSN ID that was created prior to the removal. Hence getting $10.07. Enjoy a 6 pack of beers or something on behalf of Sony. There's not really any reason to complain about the amount. :)
just an FYI , i provided SN's from 2 of my FAT PS3's but no PSN ID ,i think that everyone got the same amount regardless of what proof they submitted

vincentx77

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just... wow
Seriously, to continue using the machine for it's main intended function, you give up it's biggest hyped secondary function. And it was only $600 back in the day. I'd like to see the check Sony's attorneys got for that deal.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I need shrooms to read his comments