Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I will get straight to the point...

This one has been floating around for a long time, and still noone has released the eglish-text EU version. So far there have been French/German/Japanese from what i know.

Is this because noone can find the EU version? Or is it that this game is still impossible to patch for flashcarts? So far i've read in several forums that noone can find the EU version...

If it is the 1st then I can help with this. A friend of mine just got ahold of it and if there is interest i can dump it, as long as someone gives some instructions on how to do it. Ive searched google on ways to do it but this is a delicate procedure for a newbie and i dont want anything to happen to the original game cart if possible.

On the other hand if someone can give a confirmation that this game is still not out because of other reasons than the above then i've made a pointless thread and will apologize.

If im not on the right section then please by any means, tell me which section this thread should be in and i will post it there.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
But he said his friend got this game. Well looking forward to this if this is true
smile.gif

Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
if the 2 posts here are serious and the reason in fact is that noone can find it:

Rest assured i am telling the truth here. My friend preordered it from play naut and has already completed it, full english and everything.

QUOTE said:
i can show you how to dump
you got a flashcard?

Right now the available flashcarts i have are:

M3simply(the old original one that can act as an R4)
R4gold
Acekard2i

if something can be done with these flashcarts then i will gladly listen and try to do it.

HOWEVER: Please inform me about the nature of this procedure -> will i have to open the original game cart in some way? Asking because if this is required, some discussion with the original buyer may be necessary

[EDIT] Pong20302000 thank you for the instructions. Will get to it as soon as i can, if there is any sort of problem please keep an eye on this thread as i will post every progress, and most probably the dump files when its complete. This may take a day or two and im really sorry i cant be quicker about it. I just want to get this right for everyone.

klim28

Hunter4Life
Trophies
XP
Country
Since Pong offered the tutorial/help first I'll let him show/"teach" you.

You just need to set up a small ptf server and wi-fi I think and that acekard2i.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
lol yea i pmed you on the How to

if you have problems PM me

dont post what you dump here

will get you banned

if you cant get the card to dump right now i suggest you practice how to dump with other games you have

koyuki_kun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
USA release not yet but you can dump the EUR [ENG] was release about 1 month ago ,has not been dumped

Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
[UPDATE] i have succeded in dumping the game.

tried it on any flashcard and the game boots succesfully and as expected it has the anti-piracy that the other versions had(battles start with 1second)

if there is any way to make an ap patch of this please inform me by pm. already tried open patcher and it doesnt seem to work. if there is an alternative and it works very soon ill release it in some way.

confirmation photos

Tonitonichopchop

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blady-kun said:
[UPDATE] i have succeded in dumping the game.

tried it on any flashcard and the game boots succesfully and as expected it has the anti-piracy that the other versions had(battles start with 1second)

if there is any way to make an ap patch of this please inform me by pm. already tried open patcher and it doesnt seem to work. if there is an alternative and it works very soon ill release it in some way.

I would just release it and let someone who knows how to do it do it. The other versions were patched fairly quickly and so it shouldn't be different with this one.

Edit: Not to mention a scene release shouldn't be patched.

Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
i've uploaded the file along with any info i can provide to help anyone willing to help patch this. anyone who wants to contribute in spreading it or having a go at it himself pm me.

any pms of the "gimme t3h romz!" type will be ignored. lets all help each other on this, i want this to be playable as soon as all of you do.
wink.gif

D

Deleted User

But really...at least give a file name if you uploaded it,I wanted to try to bypass AP(Not trying to sound Pushy)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...