OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
TO THE PEOPLE WHO GOT PM's

MEGAUPLOAD PEOPLE GOGO

postin some copy-pasta for others who get it.

thanks for all the help. if you can spread it further to the right people and have them mention the people in the nfo who went through the trouble of making it that would be awesome but not necessary. in the end we dont need recognition, just a playable game to enjoy. thanks again!

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thanks blady-kun for this i'll report back if it works on supercard two

also is posting hints for the rom vs the rules like the file name or no?

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i just tested it. it works fine on super card two no problems.

D

Deleted User

DUDE I posted on *romsite* but I never posted the rom link on GBATemp,that guy did.Dude remove the link...all I did was upload it again.Its not my fault...
ohnoes.png

Edit:YAY! Removed
biggrin.gif

Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I would like to adress another matter here since i've gotten some pms with disturbing info

it seems i have used the nds backup tools which from what ive read have a tendency to not always dump the game correctly(something about headers which i dont know about)

i would like for anyone who got the dump to please check if this is such a case. if it is then i guess this will be nuked and i'll have to try again.

unfortunately ive spent all the time i could on this for the week. if there is going to be another attempt at this it will have to wait until the next week. im really sorry but theres nothing more i can do right now.
the reason i didnt dump with the wood dumper is that it didnt work no matter what i tried from port forwarding to various ftp clients and browsers and the connection always failed. if people had similar issues with this and know anything your help with a pm would be appreciated.

if on the other hand this proves to be a good dump then all goes well. i will try to monitor this thread and my pms as frequently as i can. thanks for bearing with a time consumed noob.

Blady-kun

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
[UPDATE] confirmed by me and TravisProduckshins(thanks once again!) that the hex edit for the other EUR versions works with this one.

dont know if the whole game is playable but so far everything looks to be working in perfect order!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...