Online Retailers in Asia?

Kickstarts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
What are the best online retailers for Asians around the web? I happen to stumble upon YesASia and Play-Asia, but I was hoping there were more, because both sites are pratically the same anyway. So yeah, any help, guys?

Mazor

Z80 master arch
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Actually, yesasia and play-asia are quite different.

Apart from play-asia generally being more expensive, yesasia offers free shipping for all orders above 39$ (and mark all their packages as gifts, so generally no tariff regardless of where you order to). Yesasia also has stuff from Korea and China unlike play-asia.

Also, Hong Kong-based dealextreme is great for cheap unlicensed stuff.

Ossot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This seems like the kind of thread to ask something i've always wondered..

What are most your localisations? Forgive me, I'm an ignorant American. If you live in Thailand, lets say, what are the bulk of the games you're playing, in regard to language. Are you usually stuck with either English, Japanese, or one of the PAL copies with the big European languages? And if so, I would assume gamers in Asia either adapt and become fairly literate in another language, or simply miss out on some of the beauty of games with a large bulk of dialog?

Kickstarts

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ossot said:
This seems like the kind of thread to ask something i've always wondered..

What are most your localisations? Forgive me, I'm an ignorant American. If you live in Thailand, lets say, what are the bulk of the games you're playing, in regard to language. Are you usually stuck with either English, Japanese, or one of the PAL copies with the big European languages? And if so, I would assume gamers in Asia either adapt and become fairly literate in another language, or simply miss out on some of the beauty of games with a large bulk of dialog?
I'm sorry, what?

Anyhow, thanks for the other links, guys. It'd be nice if you'd site any other online retailers for Asia you know of.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Wow, only $700?