Status
Not open for further replies.

Attacker3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Amazon's Mechanical Turk denied my application which was sad, and now I'm stuck. What can I do online for cash? Doesn't have to be a lot at all, AMT would've only paid me 5 dollars an hour which is fine, but with my application being denied I can't even get that.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Create a custom firmware for Switch and ask people to support you via Patreon?
Draw art for money? Fill in questionnaires?

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
play games, stream yourself, add a donate link, hope people donates.
make a crowdfunding, for random reason, expect people to give if they want to.

MaybeTheLastBilly

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1 Make a kickstarter for an imposible product
2 Record a few vids of a random box with cables and call ot a prototype
3 Forget about it
4 Profit

In all seriousness tho: you can try Upwork, they are not perfect, but its not hard to find a few jobs every once in a while...

Last edited by MaybeTheLastBilly,
Reactions: wonkeytonk

AlanJohn

くたばれ
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.deenextreme.com
XP
Country
Ukraine
There are free online coding courses, some of which have interactive websites that allow you to learn code without even downloading a compiler. You can use your knowledge in coding as freelance.

Fiverr is a site that makes freelancing easier and more streamlined, you can find work there for virtually anything - from graphic design to video testimonials.

Don't fall for the surveys, essays and research paper scams.

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Amazon's Mechanical Turk denied my application which was sad, and now I'm stuck. What can I do online for cash? Doesn't have to be a lot at all, AMT would've only paid me 5 dollars an hour which is fine, but with my application being denied I can't even get that.
there is a company called appen that i (at times) get some work through from time to time . . . they often get involved with ai improving so you may end up consistently using social media's news feed's and reporting back on it . . . or recording a conversation (so a automated phone service can learn regional dialect)

here is a link appen

Attacker3

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
there is a company called appen that i (at times) get some work through from time to time . . . they often get involved with ai improving so you may end up consistently using social media's news feed's and reporting back on it . . . or recording a conversation (so a automated phone service can learn regional dialect)

here is a link appen

Oh very neat, thank you friend!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah they are probably looking for someone more qualified than me ;-;

BellaH41

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't judge people who become prostitutes but I do think that in our period we have a lot of opportunities to make money. I know that this sounds very strange but now people really make money from nothing

D

Deleted User

semi-related: other ways to recieve money that do not require you to provide id? only ones i've been able to find are steam items and crypto, but not many people use them (i cant open a paypal or similar)

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
AFAIK the gbatemp staff buy any and all butthole pics - just send them a few on spec, and they'll get back to you about payment.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Since you are in Canada.. I feel your pain but.. hate to tell you. You can't. Almost impossible.

Use the old fashion way everybody does: Go and find a job somewhere then.. Even if a job is available far away from your home, grab it and move to be closer. That's how system works. Money doesn't grow on the trees!

Last edited by spotanjo3,

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Money doesn't grow on the trees!
NH-MoneyTree.jpg

I bet you feel pretty silly right about now.

Reactions: Nobody_Important4u

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
semi-related: other ways to recieve money that do not require you to provide id? only ones i've been able to find are steam items and crypto, but not many people use them (i cant open a paypal or similar)
Very unlikely. Money laundering and tax evasion (granted that seems to be a recurring problem in general, though one that can be investigated if they have ID on file and usually more that people didn't know they are technically self employed and have to handle things accordingly) creep in when ID is avoided. Anything that then wishes to interact with banks and common transactional means (think credit cards and the like) then has to comply there. Paypal also only gives you a limited window, and even more limited use, before you have to tie it to a bank account.

This then leaves you with crypto (kind of but not really a stand in for cash, not to mention most seem to be about investments in it) or virtual wealth store (you mentioned steam items there which is one I had met, see skins in games, but the more traditional one people note is phone credit in parts of Africa and rural countries), both of which are not really that mainstream and may not be for quite a while, and if/when they do pop will tend to get ID laws.

I don't know your situation and frankly I don't want to -- going too much further here risks instruction in criminal acts which is less than ideal to be accused of (I will assume say that you disputed something with paypal and they dissed your account accordingly). However you might wish to look into buying a business that is going out -- someone has a shop that is closing will tend to also have an associated business in your area, buy that business name and you have a stand in you can use for a lot of things.

Reactions: Deleted User

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Haha you can use visa generators to buy from amazon.

Someone did it here hehe

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Also what do you need the money for ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    My gaming stick can finally get use
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did see Walmart got new electric scooters now ab won't run out of juice in the middle of the parking lot
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:O:O $12. Cool
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah but one two ports
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd rather spend like $15 more for double
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lol hogwarts legacy has a Arachnophobia setting to turn on
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'd rather spend like $150 more for a surround receiver.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I bought the game at launch never fucked with it until recently
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Its fun, I like it, even tho I'm not a big harry potter fan. Like a wizard rpg. Flying around on a broomstick is cool.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Flying sucks ass on it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh just takes a min to get used to. I think you can upgrade or buy new broomstick also that are better.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I weirdly like inverted controls on all flying type games
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Prob can change it, inverted flying controls.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only thing that annoys me is trying to find wtf to do in it
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Alright off to the store, later gators.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Some places amaze me were not in network with your insurance would you still like an appointment
    +1
    uhhh, I think I'll just stick with my PSP 3001
    lol, Now I gotta go to the store for more Coffee Mate n other stuff.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i downloaded final fantasy vii into my tv stick
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i mean, the game was already there but its the japanese version
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: and i only downloaded disc 1 so far bc of storage stuff