AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I just copy and pasted the text from his github.
When doing that you need to say that is what you have done and who the dev is otherwise it looks like you are claiming you developed it.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
When doing that you need to say that is what you have done and who the dev is otherwise it looks like you are claiming you developed it.
It's not like I was hiding the fact I didn't make it. Also you could've just clicked the link to his github to see who made it. But I guess that was too hard. I clearly marked this as a discussion thread not a release or beta thread. Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't claim shit.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's not like I was hiding the fact I didn't make it. Also you could've just clicked the link to his github to see who made it. But I guess that was too hard. I clearly marked this as a discussion thread not a release or beta thread. Don't put words in my mouth. I didn't claim shit.
First of all calm the fuck down.

Secondly where did I put words in your mouth. I said it looks to others like you are claiming this as your own.

Thirdly not putting the devs name and then just copying his github text is not how things are done on this site.

And lastly putting the devs name to his actual work is the polite thing to do.

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First of all calm the fuck down.

Secondly where did I put words in your mouth. I said it looks to others like you are claiming this as your own.

Thirdly not putting the devs name and then just copying his github text is not how things are done on this site.

And lastly putting the devs name to his actual work is the polite thing to do.
Well next time nicely ask me to add that instead of insinuating I'm trying to steal the credit.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Maybe a little too hard to use for s noob like me.
The instructions on the previous page look simple enough.

Also it will eventually have a settings menu with cheats and the like. Also it has access to the arm9 AND arm11 cpus. Afaik stock agb_firm does not have access to the arm11
I read a while ago that there are patches for Gbarunner2 that enable tilt controls for Warioware Twisted; maybe the same will be available here – though of course you could just use Gbarunner2 instead.

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
This is great can't wait to see just how good it gets. So far I have tried two games using the test build. Metal Slug GBA runs with no issues and Super Mario Bros Classic loads but no button presses are recognised.

Edit just tried Dr Mario and Puzzle League both work perfectly.

Didn't see the edit, but I'll post this anyway: if button presses don't work, that may mean that the ROM is underdumped. They work fine in an emulator, but cause "missing button input bug" on real hardware.

Edit: if you suspect this, check ROM size and hash against no-intro

I read a while ago that there are patches for Gbarunner2 that enable tilt controls for Warioware Twisted; maybe the same will be available here – though of course you could just use Gbarunner2 instead.

Pretty sure this wouldn't work on real hardware without patching the game and without finding a GBA <--> 3DS hardware hole just like there is in DSi mode.

Last edited by Sono,
Reactions: Pickle_Rick

Pickle_Rick

I'm a pickle Morty!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Once again I never said that I said thats how it looks to others. I'm also not the only one that has said this here.
Then just say "Hey can you add the actual devs name to the OP?" and nothing else. There was no need for insinuations. From either of you.

Last edited by Pickle_Rick, , Reason: Made it more clear.

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Pretty sure this wouldn't work on real hardware without patching the game and without finding a GBA <--> 3DS hardware hole just like there is in DSi mode.
Well, isn't that exactly what arm11 access might offer? Otherwise, what else might it be good for?

Sono

cripple piss
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
Well, isn't that exactly what arm11 access might offer? Otherwise, what else might it be good for?

In GBA mode all the ARM11 does is handle MCU stuff (Home button and volume slider) and capture card stuff (capturing video from the GBA hardware and displaying it on the screen, because neither the GBA, nor the DS(i) hardware are hooked up to the LCD).

In DSi mode there is the serial RTC which is emulated by the ARM11 using support hardware, and that is currently the only known way to let ARM7i and ARM11 communicate with eachother.
The problem with GBA is that only the ARM9 has access to the ARM7 registers, and all GBA hardware is removed from the 3DS hardware while it's on, so it's not possible to poke GBA while the hardware is in use.

Deleted member 323844

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Payback (the Amiga 500 port) gives the same EEPROM error as injected or gbarunner2. Idk what happens with this game but good lord. It should be a 4K EEPROM savegame..

Is there any way to output original resolution instead of the bilinear filtered 240P?

Thank you.

AmandaRose

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Largest retail games were 256Mbits/32Mbytes. Even Game Boy Advance Video carts.
So if all gameboy advance video carts were
32MB explain how this one is 33.56MB

Screenshot_20200730_164515.jpg

Or this one

Screenshot_20200730_165029.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIpfWORQWhU