Hardware Original Xbox One - No games launch

djinc91

The Canadian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hello, I am having a concern where none of my games will start whether digital or physical. For example I will put in the disc for Fallout 4, install it to internal storage and install the update, the game will load the splash screen for about 5 seconds then return me to the main menu. This is the same case with downloaded content. Apps will work, movies will play and there are no error codes.

Things I have tried so far that have not fixed my concern;

Hard reset
Starting the games offline
Removing my profile and adding it again
Deleting save files
Complete uninstall and reinstall of game, attempting to play without updates and with updates
System reset, deleting all data
Using OSU1 to update console but software on unit (May 2019) is newer than available OSU1 files (UPDATE 1 - Microsoft has released the May 2019 OSU1 pack, I performed an offline update and the concern is still present)
Replaced internal storage with a like unit
Replaced disc drive with a like unit, made sure to swap the daughter board as well
Tried playing a Xbox 360 title, installed and has same concern
Verified the discs work on another console (also original Xbox One)

If anyone can help me with this concern it would be greatly appreciated! I have a spare parts console at my disposal too.

UPDATE 2 - After downloading 10 or so more games I was finally able to get 1 title to work; Fallout Shelter.

Last edited by djinc91,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/_NsOxG2zwWA?si=oK21qVNxgd98AyJT