Hacking (Pal Region) Cubic Ninja Giveaway

renes2

~New World~
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I would
I'd like to enter. Haven't got a copy yet and I think all the price gouging going on is ridiculous, I refuse to support it.

You need the game to launch the exploit every time though.

Wait. Wait. I thougt, once the exploit is installed, you can freely play Homebrews like Minecraft or emulators?
Hmm

Adr990

To boldly go where no man has gone before!
Trophies
Website
www.hyrule.net
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a Gateway, but for SysNand it's not much good.

For future proof homebrew and customization, along with a possible (stable/better then GW) softmod, I would gladly take Homebrew from a game exploit like this. :) (Most certainly when it's free, haha)

koffieleut

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
If I can have it, I will wait for a permanent solution for the hack and after that I will share it in the community.
I know, I look like a newcomer but I'm not. I'm just reading most of the posts for some solutions for homebrew. And often I find them so that's the reason for my low post count.

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi. I would love one of your PAL Cubic Ninja copies. I ordered Cubic Ninja from Entwarehouse on Play.com on the day the name of the exploit game was released. Mysteriously, after a week of no show it got "lost in the post" and they refunded me, although I have my suspicions about that. I have now missed out on receiving it for a reasonable price.

I'd like to use the homebrew, especially for teaching my young daughter about retro games (e.g. blargSnes).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: I thought it was duck season, not... king kong season....