Gaming "Paper Mario Sticker Star"

Schezo92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Anyone got ideas for what thing stickers to use to kill Bowser at the end?
Also any tips on making money?

Money - Go to 4-1 and spam shiny/flashy fire flowers or Burn Hammers if you need more of those stickers just buy em, the money you get from each fight will generally be more than you spend. Oh and make sure to grab the comet piece for the coin shower, the more enemies you kill the more coins in the coin shower.

For Bowser
First Phase - use a stapler/tape/thumbtack
Second Phase - you'll need to use an Eekhammer on the Whomp then use one of the scissor Things
Third Phase - you'll need a "cold air" Thing
Fourth phase - you'll need at least one tail, if your timing is bad bring more than one, you need to defend against the chain chomp using the tail.
Do note that you still need to do quite a bit of damage after using the Things or else its effect will run out before he moves on to the next phase.

Reactions: LegendaryTemper
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Money - Go to 4-1 and spam shiny/flashy fire flowers or Burn Hammers if you need more of those stickers just buy em, the money you get from each fight will generally be more than you spend. Oh and make sure to grab the comet piece for the coin shower, the more enemies you kill the more coins in the coin shower.

For Bowser
First Phase - use a stapler/tape/thumbtack
Second Phase - you'll need to use an Eekhammer on the Whomp then use one of the scissor Things
Third Phase - you'll need a "cold air" Thing
Fourth phase - you'll need at least one tail, if your timing is bad bring more than one, you need to defend against the chain chomp using the tail.
Do note that you still need to do quite a bit of damage after using the Things or else its effect will run out before he moves on to the next phase.
Thank you sooo much! I did something similar in 4-1 lol, the hill that has six 5 coins... I just exited and came back, it didn't help at all. But seeing your tips, made me say: I LOVE YOU.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Bakerman vs. Wario