Hacking Emulation Gaming Homebrew Misc Homebrew app Emulator Paper Mario TTYD Pal Nintendont Problems

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
When I play Paper Mario TTYD Pal on Wii U through Nintendont the game has graphical errors both when selecting 60Hz or 50Hz.

Videos of the problem:

When I select 60 Hz:

When I select 50 Hz:

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
so the graphical errors is the screen pushed to the side abit? that isnt a graphical error ...

im guessing you have settings namely width,force widescreen or center position selected on nintendont, those are hacks and for some games instead of filling the screen they just move the screen, take a picture of your nintendont settings. or disable anything that isnt memory card emulation.

Reactions: PGames09

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
take a picture of your nintendont settings. or disable anything that isnt memory card emulation
Sorry for answering very late. Here are the screenshots of my nintendont settings:

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    69.9 KB · Views: 39
  • Capjjikra.PNG
    Capjjikra.PNG
    69.5 KB · Views: 41

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Sorry for answering very late. Here are the screenshots of my nintendont settings:
well your forcing a pal game to ntsc video, not all pal games can be forced to ntsc, some work better than others, does your tv not support pal signals? you should just try with video on auto if your tv supports pal signals.

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
does your tv not support pal signals? you should just try with video on auto if your tv supports pal signals.
I almost always use the Wii U GamePad But I'm going to try to disable the forcing since this game allows 60hz, Thanks

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I almost always use the Wii U GamePad But I'm going to try to disable the forcing since this game allows 60hz, Thanks
if you use gamepad then there is no need to force videomodes, wiiu gamepad is compatible with all videomodes of wii/wiiu so any pal signal will works just fine, just switch videomode to auto and disable the patch pal 50 option.

PGames09

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
if you use gamepad then there is no need to force videomodes, wiiu gamepad is compatible with all videomodes of wii/wiiu so any pal signal will works just fine, just switch videomode to auto and disable the patch pal 50 option.
:yayu: :toot: Thanks Carnage
maxresdefault (1).jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: I always thought that capcom shuffled the games in these collection, but apparently they are all...