Hacking Pasta CFW technical support thread

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Is your FBI on Ninjhax ?
Yes it is.. Ok so maybe I should tell you some other stuff aswell, I'm running Ninjhax through a Cubic Ninja rom on a Sky3DS if that has anything to do with it and my New 3DS is on firmware 9.0.0-20U so yeah.

XeR ッ

Not sure if i still wanna be here.
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm pretty sure it is.. I'm able to boot into it quite easily and I know it works since otherwise my BigBlueMenu and MultiPatcher Icons don't show up on my home menu until I do so
You HAVE to find a way to install FBI on your 3ds (not in Ninjhax) btw for your 9.9 Old 3ds , smealum is gonna make a big announcement tonight :)

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
You HAVE to find a way to install FBI on your 3ds (not in Ninjhax) btw for your 9.9 Old 3ds , smealum is gonna make a big announcement tonight :)
I do hope its worth it... Honestly speaking the only reason I'm going through all this stuff is just so I can play UNDUB versions of games on my 3DS. I downloaded Inazuma Eleven and absolutely cannot get used to the voice acting since I'm more fond of the japanese ones. I have a .3ds file of its UNDUB version but modified games can't run on Sky so I converted it to .cia and now I can't install it. Sed laifu. BTW do I really need FBI ? I have BigBlueMenu installed on my 3DS and it works pretty much the same way.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I do hope its worth it... Honestly speaking the only reason I'm going through all this stuff is just so I can play UNDUB versions of games on my 3DS. I downloaded Inazuma Eleven and absolutely cannot get used to the voice acting since I'm more fond of the japanese ones. I have a .3ds file of its UNDUB version but modified games can't run on Sky so I converted it to .cia and now I can't install it. Sed laifu.
Do you realise that on "Pasta mode" you can run ANY game , even your "Inazuma Eleven undub" off your Sky3DS ?

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Do you realise that on "Pasta mode" you can run ANY game , even your "Inazuma Eleven undub" off your Sky3DS ?
If that's true then I think I'm about to start jumping like a lil girl right now xD the problem is though, everytime I try to write the game on my Sky, it gives me an error saying that the it doesn't match any of the Data present in the template file thought I am easily able to write the clean version through it using the same template. I think it has something to do with the modification. If there's a way around this then that would be awesome.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If that's true then I think I'm about to start jumping like a lil girl right now xD the problem is though, everytime I try to write the game on my Sky, it gives me an error saying that the it doesn't match any of the Data present in the template file thought I am easily able to write the clean version through it using the same template. I think it has something to do with the modification. If there's a way around this then that would be awesome.
If you decrypt , extract then re-compile and re-crypt with the good settings , you should be good.

XeR ッ

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Err.. wha ? I'm sorry, I'm not really good with this stuff... Could you maybe explain in a more easy way perhaps ? :3
Well , basically follow what i just said , there is a few tutorials for every step i just mentioned , it may take a while to learn though , sorry i cannot explain too much , it's too late where i live :/

Genjutsuhh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Well , basically follow what i just said , there is a few tutorials for every step i just mentioned , it may take a while to learn though , sorry i cannot explain too much , it's too late where i live :/
I see, Well thanks for the help thus far. Really helped :) Just one last thing, what exactly am I supposed to decrypt, extract and recompile ? (btw, that's a coincidence, Its like an hour past midnight here too :P)

kheldar

Trophies
XP
Country
Umm I'm getting error while trying to install a cia with FBI. there's already a title.db file and when i try to delete it comes back right after i delete it? btw i think the id I'm modifying is emunand's because it has the biggest size like 40-50gb because all my cias are installed on it. but there are 2 other ids in nintendo3ds folder and neither of them contain dbs folder.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @mthrnite, Cheetah Girls, the sequel to Action 52's Cheetah Men.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Pokemon Black I played that one a lot
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Honestly never messed with Pokémon on ds much
  • mthrnite @ mthrnite:
    I played pokemon once, was bored, never tried again
    Oh Dragon Quest IX
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Spent like 5 hours on switch one never touched it again
    Sentinel of the stary skies
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ds is 20 years old this year
    So MJ no longer wants to play with it?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He put it down when the 3ds came out
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, RIP Felix does great videos on the PS3 yellow-light-of-death.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    Eventhough the New 3DS XL is more powerful, I still feel like the DS Lite was a more polished system. It's a real shame that it never got an XL variant keeping the GBA slot. You'd have to go on AliExpress and buy an ML shell to give a DS phat the unofficial "DS Lite" treatment, and that's the best we'll ever get I'm afraid.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
    Veho @ Veho: +1