Homebrew PCalc-USUM - The RNG Plugin for Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon

lycilla

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has Anyone figured out how SOS Rng works? Whit the new 1.0 Version of Rngtool?
some of the mods on pcalc discord know how to do it but currently according to zak pcalc is missing some needed things so that has to be updated I assume + a guide needs to be written(according to one of the pcalc discord mods) before its able to be done by the public

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have a question. And this might be out context. Can this plugin Pcalc USUM be used on Citra ?
no cause citra can't run ntr which is needed to use the plugin

zerohealinzz

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
in video guides i see the frame counter having a solid speed. but when i start my game my frame counter have hickups like it stops for a few second then continu again, or at the save loading page the frame doesnt move at all, is this correct or am i doing something wrong?

MichiS97

"Leftist snowflake milennial"
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Stupid question but maybe someone here can help me. I've patched my version of Ultra Moon to remove the Shiny Locks from a couple of Pokemon like Zygarde, the Tapus and now also Lunala. With RNG abuse I managed to catch the shinies of these Pokemon without any issues whatsoever, except for Lunala. I just don't land on the correct frame at all, the patch messes everything up, as soon as I turn it off in the Luma setting I can RNG for IVs or anything flawlessly.
Has anyone here ever tried this? Like I said, it worked great for all four Tapus and Zygarde but with Lunala, the patch messes with the frames for some reason.

Prozart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't seem to get this to open on Ultra Sun. I downloaded the zip, moved the plug-in folder to the root of my SD card, and downloaded NTR Selector and version 3. I dumped Ultra Sun to a cia from the cartridge and isntalled it that way if that makes any difference. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Edit: I also wasn't sure which version to use when I open NTR Selector.

Last edited by Prozart,

zaksabeast

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can you use this plugin with the luma plugin loader by Nanquitas?

I don't believe so, no.

@zaksabeast - a small observation for you, now that the Zeraora event is out and can be injected, it’s name is displayed incorrectly as ‘egg’ as seen here and here :)

Still the most fun you can have on a 3DS, imo :D

Thank you!

Yep, I've had Zeraora fixed but have been a bit busy - I'll release the update along with SOS RNG goodies soon :)

Reactions: The_Chaotician

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Castlevania game was on the PS1 so that's cool +1