Status
Not open for further replies.

thela_kid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The community is being flooded with jerk-wads and post/threads get deleted for no logical reason. Some get muted for stating their opinions. I've seen it happen to others as well as myself. I've tried to give as much as I can to the community and the poor people who join to learn and discuss their interests. Thank you for those who helped me and you're welcome to those who I've helped. Goodbye.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like this.

6smh4.gif

thela_kid

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wow fuck you all. this is the shit im talking about. i seriously hope you all contract aids and die a slow and painful death. if i were god, you would have no chance. but sadly im not. somebody in the ranks, PLEASE delete my account. im sick of all you and your bullshit. and machomuu and hell malice, i liked you guys. FUCK YOU

Necron

Lurking~
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
thela_kid said:
wow fuck you all. this is the shit im talking about. i seriously hope you all contract aids and die a slow and painful death. if i were god, you would have no chance. but sadly im not. somebody in the ranks, PLEASE delete my account. im sick of all you and your bullshit. and machomuu and hell malice, i liked you guys. FUCK YOU
Dude, chill. If your topic got deleted, ask to a mod why and then complain.

inb4 welcome to the internet.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thela_kid said:

umadbro

We don't care, and we still don't.

and we still don't.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thela_kid said:

Love you too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: 😭