The Christian Gamers Group

People's Placement in the World (Even After Life-Changing Errors)

HarveyHouston

Christian Modder
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay, I have a pretty good question, pretty deep question. Not sure how this can be answered on a forum site like this, but here goes...

I know about Rick Warren's Purpose Driven Life, but I really don't believe that book holds all the right answers as to why we're here. I mean, it's possible to choose a life you want to lead and have it turn out bad, so then you want a different path but can't have it because of your life choices. Therefore, my question to you peeps is: Why should we continue to be here if, even though we're doing our best to follow Christ, we really mess up and can't change our course?

I think that's a question that should be answered for a lot of people, not just me. I know I've made some horrible choices, and I am not too pleased with the end result. I'm not suicidal, by any means - ending your own life actually can make it worse for those you love the most. However, I can't help but feel that I've made it where I now miss out on sooooo much. I'm just curious as to whether one can indeed choose a different life, or if not then at least make their life more pleasant even though it seems impossible to do so.

Yeah, I know. That's super deep. Anyone got the Word on this? I'd really appreciate a morale boost right about now... :unsure:

Latest photos

Group events

Site & Scene News

Group statistics

Members:
Threads:
Photos: