ROM Hack Persona Q Save Editor

Muladhara86

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been playing around and wanted to note some things:

I was unable to add items to my inventory, and could only replace items. This was fine; I edited my yen just fine and bought a bunch of Goho-M to replace with what I wanted.

The button to give ultimate weapons/armor works as advertised, but the 100% enepedia didn't seem to. I haven't tried importing the 001MAP file.

I was able to edit sub-persona skills for my navigators, but it doesn't seem to work for party members. In fact, I tried changing sub-persona in-game after not noticing any changes, then re-exporting to edit, and the editor still recognized the original desired sub-persona and skills. That concerns me, and I'll be reverting back to a vanilla save and trying again.

The extra money, ultimate weapons, and peak navi sub-persona alone have been great boons. Thank you for your hard work!

EDIT: I reinstalled your editor, then I backed up an older save w/ JK's, exported, and modified it. My sub-persona were changes and so were their skills, and the maps were all full. I'm hesitant to try filling the enepedia again, but will post if I do.

Last edited by Muladhara86,

TomboyGamerXL

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I’m trying to use the 100% map, I generated the map data, I put it in ExtData, import it with JKSM, but nothing. The stat changes and enepedia are there, but the maps are blank. Am I doing it wrong?

dne27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope this thread is still active. I was wondering if anyone has come across the same problem as I but essentially I couldn't be bothered to level up my characters towards the first boss (lazy, I know) and edited my characters to be around level 20. However ever since then I have noticed only my Sub-Personas and non-active characters are levelling up, not my main party. I can think of working around this to just constantly levelling up my characters through the save editor, but would rather they level up naturally (again, I know how that seems). If anyone knows how to resolve my issue that would be great, thanks in advance.

dne27

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, I hope this thread is still active. I was wondering if anyone has come across the same problem as I but essentially I couldn't be bothered to level up my characters towards the first boss (lazy, I know) and edited my characters to be around level 20. However ever since then I have noticed only my Sub-Personas and non-active characters are levelling up, not my main party. I can think of working around this to just constantly levelling up my characters through the save editor, but would rather they level up naturally (again, I know how that seems). If anyone knows how to resolve my issue that would be great, thanks in advance.
Nvm, I manged to fix the error by resetting my main party's levels and fighting a enemy in You In Wonderland. By keeping the previous experience points but resetting everything else, I levelled up back to 20 and now am levelling naturally. Sorry to bother haha

Dasanko

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
The link should be working fine. If it doesn't work for you, just send me a PM with whatever error you're getting.

I’m trying to use the 100% map, I generated the map data, I put it in ExtData, import it with JKSM, but nothing. The stat changes and enepedia are there, but the maps are blank. Am I doing it wrong?
This is surprising. It doesn't sound like you've done anything wrong, so it should work fine.
Can you try exporting first and then replace the MAP file, just to make sure the structure is really the same when you import?

Nvm, I manged to fix the error by resetting my main party's levels and fighting a enemy in You In Wonderland. By keeping the previous experience points but resetting everything else, I levelled up back to 20 and now am levelling naturally. Sorry to bother haha
When you set the EXP, you have to let the game adjust your levels by fighting a battle (any enemy works).
If you set the EXP too low and your level is relatively high, it's going to ask for a ton of EXP for the next level-up, which could give you the impression that you are not leveling naturally.

Basically, look at it this way, with made-up numbers:
You hit level 2 at character EXP 200.
3 at 500 (here it says to next level: 300)
4 at 1500 (to next level: 1000)
50 at 135000 (to next level: 12000)

If you're level 49 and set your EXP to 1000, then it's going to require 134000 for the next level up.

Scout157

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you, this works perfectly. hopefully, anyone who had trouble, in the beginning, don't have to worry about it taking too long to load the site.

Bcorn

Trophies
XP
Country
Korea, South
I tried with korean version save file. but it seems not working. Could you add support to korean version?

I upload my save here.

Attachments

• 001GAME.zip
    3.3 KB · Views: 190
Reactions: Dasanko

JustForThis11

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Awesome editor, thanks for making this! How do I get the 100% map generation feature to work, though? Everything else works fine except for that. Thank you. ^_^

Edit: Worked it out on my own by tinkering a bit.

Last edited by JustForThis11,
Reactions: Dasanko

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol