Persona Q2 confirmed for western launch this June

F978C62D-99A4-497B-974C-8E0FABA57A08.jpeg

After the Australian Ratings Board spoiled the surprise earlier this month, Atlus has confirmed that Persona Q2: New Cinema Labyrinth is indeed getting an official localization. The game will launch on June 4, 2019, for the Nintendo 3DS in both North America and Europe. A limited Showtime edition will also be available for $69.99, and will include a Koromaru plush, an art book, playing cards, and collectors pins.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i heard this was not going be dubbed with english voices if not then screw it.

D

Deleted User

Literally the only persona games I've played. Anyone know a good one to start with for the mainline persona games? I prefer more of the other style of Megami Tensei games like Devil Survivor or Strange Journey
Start with either 3 or 5.4 is a little harder.1 and 2 are optional.both 1 and 2 are done like final fantasy,they dont connect to the other games,but 3 4 and 5 do.

Reactions: Mythical

eriol33

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Literally the only persona games I've played. Anyone know a good one to start with for the mainline persona games? I prefer more of the other style of Megami Tensei games like Devil Survivor or Strange Journey
People usually start from persona 3, 4, and then 5. Recently persona 3 fes has gotten a mod to control party members, sounds good, right?

I started from 2. But I cannot really recommend it because the gameplay may feel outdated. But the story is still the best.

If you like strange journey you may like persona 1. I personally couldn't play it because I don't like 1st person view rpg

Reactions: Mythical

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People usually start from persona 3, 4, and then 5. Recently persona 3 fes has gotten a mod to control party members, sounds good, right?

I started from 2. But I cannot really recommend it because the gameplay may feel outdated. But the story is still the best.

If you like strange journey you may like persona 1. I personally couldn't play it because I don't like 1st person view rpg
never heard about the mod sounds like my kind of deal thanks!

Reactions: eriol33

Mythical

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Have a link to the rom patch by any chance? I could only find a video when I searched for it
edit: found it scrolling through reddit comments

Last edited by Mythical,
Reactions: eriol33

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Ok good chatting, I'm off to the bar, to shoot some pool, nighty night. +1