Hacking Personal Mii Has Blue Trousers (System ID Change)

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
As the title explained, my Mii has somehow put on some blue slacks - and I suspect that the problem is that, somewhere, somehow, my System ID has changed. I know it's not a localfriendcodeseed_b thing, because the yellow Mii in the same screenshot is also wearing blue trousers.

Anyone know how to pull my old System ID from the Mii and reapply it to my system? Since nobody's got duplicate StreetPasses from me because of this, I think that would be the best way to not break sharing features.

2018-03-31_12-08-11.762_bot.png 2018-03-31_12-08-11.762_top.png Pics because without them it didn't happen.

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Create a new Mii, that's guaranteed to have the right system ID :)

Then you can backup the Mii database (CFL_DB.dat, inside shared extdata F000000B), copy and paste the system ID from that one (give it a recognizable name...) to your personal Mii (or any other you want to unlock!), calculate the new checksum, save again, and import!

https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Mii will help you (if that Mii editor tool from the romhacks section doesn't have this already implemented, lol)

Reactions: N7Kopper

N7Kopper

Lest we forget... what Nazi stood for.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Create a new Mii, that's guaranteed to have the right system ID :)

Then you can backup the Mii database (CFL_DB.dat, inside shared extdata F000000B), copy and paste the system ID from that one (give it a recognizable name...) to your personal Mii (or any other you want to unlock!), calculate the new checksum, save again, and import!

https://www.3dbrew.org/wiki/Mii will help you (if that Mii editor tool from the romhacks section doesn't have this already implemented, lol)
It's been a bit, but I already knew how to do that. I wanted to do it the other way around. Whatever ID Mii Maker checks each Mii against is what I wanted to change, for sharing reasons.

First reply seems to be wrong - that hash looks like it IS what messed my Mii up. The real problem is that this editor won't let me mess with the Personal ID.

I used a hex editor! Problem solved! Good thing I'm used to fixing Quest for Glory V's screwups regarding spell list imports.

Last edited by N7Kopper,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: CRAZY HAMBURGER