Gaming [Petition] Valkyrie Chronicles remaster on switch

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello,i have created this thread for asking what is your opinion about create a petition to Sega to port this "HUGE" game for switch.
(I also have just post it on a spanish forum)
I am a Sega Fan since i was a boy and since some years ago srpg has begun to be one of my favourites genres and being Valkyria Chronicles saga some of the best games i have played.

Also i found the best way to play this kind of games is on a portable device ;Others think the opposite,which make Nintendo Switch on of the best devices to play it.

Seing how succesfull has been Mario+Rabbits (which share the same genre) and the VC PC Steam port,i think it would no be rare a Switch port be viable and succesfull also.

The team which create the port is the same than ported Bayoneta and Vanquish for PC (I belive Bayoneta and its secuel will be ported to Switch sooner or later)

What do you think?Would you buy Valkyria Chronicles Remaster on Switch?

Ah,i forgot: the problem for porting this game to switch is the size (Aprox : 25Gb) but at the low prize was released the others ports (PS4 and PC) 20$ , i think they could sell it perfectly on a 32Gb cartidge without make the game expensive for it.
(Dragon Quest Heroes 1+2 Jap is on 32Gb Cartidge)

Thank for reading and i hope your answers.
if they were interest we can create the request and send to Sega.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
Yes it would be great to have the VC trilogy on the Switch.

The VC story is pretty darn awesome and the anime was epic too.

So yeah i would love to see this. Of-course there are other Sega titles that i would rather have first like Persona Series and the Yakuza Series. But the VC series is definitely on the list.

Reactions: cualquiercosa327

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes it would be great to have the VC trilogy on the Switch.

The VC story is pretty darn awesome and the anime was epic too.

So yeah i would love to see this. Of-course there are other Sega titles that i would rather have first like Persona Series and the Yakuza Series. But the VC series is definitely on the list.
I agree than they are more games,of course.But Persona 5 seem dificult because some kind of contract with Sony :(

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
I agree than they are more games,of course.But Persona 5 seem dificult because some kind of contract with Sony :(

Yeah that is true. But tbh i dont really now if Persona is exclusive to Sony since PQ made it to 3DS and PQ2 is coming to the 3DS too. So anything is possible imo since P5 could defo run on the switch especially the PS3 version.

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah that is true. But tbh i dont really now if Persona is exclusive to Sony since PQ made it to 3DS and PQ2 is coming to the 3DS too. So anything is possible imo since P5 could defo run on the switch especially the PS3 version.

I know,maybe it be only during Sone time,but i read than they dont wanna release on others devices than Sony.
Same for latest Yakuza.
Maybe when / if decided port it to pc,it should be easier port for more machines.
Until i think it will be imposible.(maybe p5 on vita?would be strange but on Japón does not sell bad)

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi again.
After yesterday announce of new VC4 for Switch (ps4 and xbox also),i think it would be easier now they port the first.
I hope have the text redacted tomorrow

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind the first game on Switch, it'd probably be easy to scale down the PC version and port it. If they're selling VC4 on Switch for $60, though, I doubt they'll want to set the price of the first game to a more reasonable $20/$30. They might surprise me however, as SEGA has been really good with pricing and publishing on PC lately. Hopefully that will extend to Switch as well.

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I wouldn't mind the first game on Switch, it'd probably be easy to scale down the PC version and port it. If they're selling VC4 on Switch for $60, though, I doubt they'll want to set the price of the first game to a more reasonable $20/$30. They might surprise me however, as SEGA has been really good with pricing and publishing on PC lately. Hopefully that will extend to Switch as well.

True,but the prize on ps4 and Steam is low (Also i think they could make a little expensive if they decided to use a 32gb cartidge ,which is suppoused being expensive than normal cartidge).
I have just contacting with them using twitter asking to whom we were should send the petition

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
True,but the prize on ps4 and Steam is low (Also i think they could make a little expensive if they decided to use a 32gb cartidge ,which is suppoused being expensive than normal cartidge).
I have just contacting with them using twitter asking to whom we were should send the petition
They wouldn't even have to. Excluding some higher-res stuff that's not needed on Switch, the game size would be well under 16GB.

cualquiercosa327

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Petitions don't work. You're just wasting your time.

Hi.it depends : sometimes they work ,Sega has done in the past (and seing how well Switch games are selling and the cost of create the port is low ).I dont care waste my time,what i hate is i still am waiting some emails answers . I dont know where/how the petition should be sent ( i found some contact on the net but still no answers ).
if someone could help it will be great
thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    The phat model had amazingly loud speakers tho.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Jayro, I don't see whats so special about the DS ML, its just a DS lite in a phat shell. At least the phat model had louder speakers, whereas the lite has a much better screen.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    They probably said "Hey, why not we combine the two together and make a 'new' DS to sell".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's a DS Lite in a slightly bigger DS Lite shell.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not a Nintendo / iQue official product, it's a 3rd party custom.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Nothing special about it other than it's more comfortable than the Lite
    for people with beefy hands.
    +1
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I have yaoi anime hands, very lorge but slender.
  • Jayro @ Jayro:
    I'm Slenderman.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I have hands.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    imagine not having hands, cringe
    +1
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ESPECIALLY for things I do to myself :sad:.. :tpi::rofl2: Or others :shy::blush::evil:
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @SylverReZ if you could find a v5 DS ML you would have the best of both worlds since the v5 units had the same backlight brightness levels as the DS Lite unlockable with flashme
    but that's a long shot
    i think only the red mario kart edition phat was v5
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    A woman with no arms and no legs was sitting on a beach. A man comes along and the woman says, "I've never been hugged before." So the man feels bad and hugs her. She says "Well i've also never been kissed before." So he gives her a kiss on the cheek. She says "Well I've also never been fucked before." So the man picks her up, and throws her in the ocean and says "Now you're fucked."
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lmao
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    anyways, we need to re-normalize physical media

if i didn't want my games to be permanent, then i'd rent them
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Agreed, that why I try to buy all my games on disc, Xbox anyways. Switch games (which I pirate tbh) don't matter much, I stay offline 24/7 anyways.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I don't pirate them, I Use Them :mellow:. Like I do @BigOnYa 's couch :tpi::evil::rofl2:
    +1
  • cearp @ cearp:
    @BakerMan - you can still "own" digital media, arguably easier and better than physical since you can make copies and backups, as much as you like.

The issue is DRM
  • cearp @ cearp:
    You can buy drm free games / music / ebooks, and if you keep backups of your data (like documents and family photos etc), then you shouldn't lose the game. but with a disk, your toddler could put it in the toaster and there goes your $60

:rofl2:
  • cearp @ cearp:
    still, I agree physical media is nice to have. just pointing out the issue is drm
  • rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2:
    i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning music to cds
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: i like physical media because it actually feels like you own it. thats why i plan on burning...