Joey R.

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Phoenix, of course. Not much because I like him a lot, but because I deeply loathe Apollo Justice till the point I don't consider AJ:AA to be a continuation of the Ace Attorney series that started with GS1. I don't know why Capcom decided to take that path... but it's awful.

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hehe Moo said:
[M said:
artin]
Apollo was, like...

...an asshole, 95% of the game. I guess it was because he kept being a meanie toward Phoenix and though he was a bum, mainly. I'll kill that little bastard.

Apollo Justice goes beyond "making any sense". I mean, the Magatama was pretty weird... but:

A magic bracelet... SERIOUSLY?!
It's not magic. It's made out of a special material that detects when you find a contradiction through the way your nerves or muscles react and then the bracelet tightens up, or your arm swells, I forgot about which does which.

Did you even beat the game?

genghishadow

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pheonix wright because apollo justice was lacking originality. plus pheonix wright had maya, mai, gumshoe, edgeworth, godot, farasika, and pearls. all thouse people are wat made pheonix wright fun and funny. apollo justice only has trucy, ema skye(who was a absolute kill joy), kaliver, kristoph, andpheonix wright(who wasent even there half of the game. pheonix wright had the magamatoma which had a background to it. apollos braclet was cool an all but it kind of annoys me how there no background ot it. they probibly might come up with one in the future games

agentgamma

I dont know what to put here
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Phoenix

Twiffles said:
Better question is:
spriteemaxt0.gif
OR
aniskyegg7.gif
Young Ema FTW

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Phoenix all the way because I was really pissed in apollo justice when Phoenix changed from "Ace Attorney" to "Mediocre Piano Player".

Shakraka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
genghishadow said:
pheonix wright because apollo justice was lacking originality. plus pheonix wright had maya, mai, gumshoe, edgeworth, godot, farasika, and pearls. all thouse people are wat made pheonix wright fun and funny. apollo justice only has trucy, ema skye(who was a absolute kill joy), kaliver, kristoph, andpheonix wright(who wasent even there half of the game. pheonix wright had the magamatoma which had a background to it. apollos braclet was cool an all but it kind of annoys me how there no background ot it. they probibly might come up with one in the future games
There was a story behind the bracelet.

Did you even beat the goddamn game?

jjs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
phoenix HANDS DOWN. apollo is nothing more than a poor coppy. he has no personality and is never sure of himself. he also doesnt have quite the same phoenix-maya relationship with trucy. oh and another thing. i loved how phoenix got so affended when ppl made fun of his hair.but instead of focusing on his hair, apollo focuses on his voice! i mean chords of steel? seriously?i cant belive how they ruined everything phoenix has worked for as a lawyer in the actual game. it broke my heart. and why did they kick maya out? and pearls? trucey is such a bad copy of maya i dont even know were to start.i wish the series just ended happily at trials and tribulations. but yea, definately "nick", not stupid old " polly".

D

Deleted_171835

Phoenix! He's miles ahead of Apollo Justice.
Why did he have to lose his Attorney badge?
Hopefully, he returns to his former greatness in Ace Attorney 5.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D