[PICSVIDS]Marvel vs Capcom 3 Chicago Fightclub

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Earlier this week, Capcom had one of their Fight Club events here in Chicago. The first time Marvel vs Capcom 3 is playable in America!
ohmy.gif
(LINKhttp://kotaku.com/5641262/capcom-brings-marvel-vs-capcom-3-and-special-swag-to-chicago-next-weekhttp://kotaku.com/5641262/capcom-brings-marvel-vs-capcom-3-and-special-swag-to-chicago-next-week)

I paired up with a bud and we headed there after class. We got there around 6pm and there were about 400 or so people already ahead of us. Needless to say... no special swag...
frown.gif

So lemme TL;DR it for you so you can jump straight to the pics and video: Left at 5, got there at 6, waited in line until doors opened at 8, waited in line due to high capacity didn't get in until 10:15, event ended at 11. WHAT. THE. FUCK. But it was pretty fun, no complaints here other than that...
nyanya.gif

74GpI.jpg

Tgqul.jpg

9BfBC.jpg

LINE WHEN WE FIRST ARRIVED

YmEKq.jpg

LINE GOT SO CONGESTED, JUST HELD UP CAM AND TOOK A SHOT. PRO GAMERZ AMIRITEGUISE?
dry.gif

Kd3cI.jpg

GUY GOT ON A LIFT TO TAKE PICS OF THE MASSIVE LINE

zEceD.jpg

kTE9O.jpg

CAMERA PHONE PICS OF MASSIVE PROJECTOR MATCHES AND STATIONS

OQRR9.jpg

DJ MIXING UP CAPCOM TUNES WITH DAFT PUNK, GORILLAZ, ETC. HE THREW ON "TAKE YOU FOR A RIDE"
laugh.gif

4pK7O.jpg

SuotL.jpg

EbJUy.jpg

5gj41.jpg

MEiPH.jpg

cIeZ2.jpg

WWzXH.jpg

WjLDq.jpg

GOD DAMN SO MANY FUCKING FATTIES (I

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I would never go to a place with concentrated gamers. So many just...don't understand that personal hygiene isn't optional. Funny thing actually, when I picked up Halo Reach...people got free AXE samples, ahah. Hint hint gamers.

Only watched the last vid because of how awesome Deadpool and Dante are. Though Chris Redfield is nubcake pansy moron. Regardless, the game looks pretty sweet.

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarcon said:
It "looks" great?
Does that mean you didn't even get to play? XD
I didn't... I only had 45 mins until closing once I finally got in and the lines were sooo long (plus it was winner-stays rule at every station)...
closedeyes.gif

BUT IT LOOKS REALLY REALLY PRETTY

(also I think touching those controllers might have been a germ-ridden nightmare at that point in the night
unsure.gif
)

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
[M said:
artin](also I think touching those controllers might have been a germ-ridden nightmare at that point in the night
unsure.gif
)
That's...a really good point.
Ewwwww.

It looks fun enough, I wish they'd confirm Strider though.
Well, not like I can play it anyway, haha.

Canonbeat234

Redeemed Temper
Trophies
XP
Country
Lucky! Although gamers don't know anything about keeping clean, sadly I didn't see any female gamers in your pics!

[M]artin

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Canonbeat234 said:
Lucky! Although gamers don't know anything about keeping clean, sadly I didn't see any female gamers in your pics!
There were actually a good handful of women there, although most of them looked like they were dragged along against their wil by their significant other.

One girl dressed up like Tron Bonne though and another short chick dressed up like Dante. I didn't get a chance to nab some good pics of 'em, my camera's flash started acting stupid at the worst times...
frown.gif

The bouncers (yea, Capcom hired full-on, buffed out bouncers) actually let women in first, then couples right after them, before anyone else.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd264w_qMWA