Pictures of a Cheaper iPhone Surface

lostdwarf

Trophies
Website
www.rockstarleeds.com
XP
Country
Why does anybody care about iphones anymore? Android is much better and you actually get to choose your phone.
someone posted earlier about data plans only for the rich... well my 2 year contract is only £32 a month with 5000mins plus 5000 texts plus UNLIMITED DATA with no fair use policy rules. on 3.
cheap as chips.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
lostdwarf said:
Why does anybody care about iphones anymore? Android is much better and you actually get to choose your phone.
someone posted earlier about data plans only for the rich... well my 2 year contract is only £32 a month with 5000mins plus 5000 texts plus UNLIMITED DATA with no fair use policy rules. on 3.
cheap as chips.

But its not an iPhone. That's where the problem lies.

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
emigre said:
lostdwarf said:
cheap as chips.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/youtube]

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Livin in a box said:
It could be $50 when bought with a contract...or the contracts could be $50 a month for the lowest option.
Contracts already ARE $50/month on the lowest option.

In Canada at least.

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
shlong said:
emigre said:
lostdwarf said:
cheap as chips.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/youtube]

Oh the irony
tongue.gif

Making a cheaper phone is something Apple should have done a while ago already when they saw the success of the iPhone in general. Not that it'd make someone buy one, but at least they'd make money off the people who can't afford an iPhone 4 at the moment
smileipb2.png

-Qtis

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm amazed at the number of people thinking that this is an off-contract price being discussed and then calling bullshit on it. Your heads are up your asses in the first place. That's why you smell shit.

As always, wait until the conference before throwing your feces at Apple. Have a proper reason instead of using backwards ass logic to create one.

CarbonX13

GBAtemp 台灣人
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Taiwan
iFish said:
Livin in a box said:
It could be $50 when bought with a contract...or the contracts could be $50 a month for the lowest option.

In Canada at least.
Rogers has them set at $45. It's after all the taxes that brings them over $50.

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
$50 with contract seems reasonable for this. Keep in mind that every time a new iPhone comes out the old one gets a huge price cut, usually to around $100. So this is an old price-cut model and it's also a downgrade from the actual iPhone 4, so $50 is reasonable.

Livin in a box

Livin' in a cardboard box
Trophies
XP
Country
iFish said:
Livin in a box said:

In Canada at least.
Sorry, I didn't think about exchange rates and stuff. I thought that would have been mega-expensive, I know £50 a month would be!

D

Deleted_171835

Livin in a box said:
iFish said:
Livin in a box said:

In Canada at least.
Sorry, I didn't think about exchange rates and stuff. I thought that would have been mega-expensive, I know £50 a month would be!
It is mega-expensive.
cell-plan-cost.png

Canada has the priciest cell phone plans in the world.

DSGamer64

Canadian, Eh?
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, even if it's around 100 dollars for just the phone, that would be a great value to be honest. If it's sub 150 I don't see how people could complain about the price, seeing as how a 16GB 4G is like 300 dollars.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this one