Homebrew PinBox - Desktop remote streaming

ddanjovi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am not sure im sure sorry, someone will have the answer as my switch broke sometime ago not been able to try the latest stuff would be great to try on the switch, saves booting into android for the alternative.

TaruDev_

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
hmm does anyone have the required files to get the controls working everything related to it is gone, the discord to for some reason...

hamohamo

Trophies
XP
Country
hmm does anyone have the required files to get the controls working everything related to it is gone, the discord to for some reason...
really simple. all you have to do is install vigembus as instructed. it's included with the release. after you install it it works

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The Discord server for PinBox is still there btw. And the developer came back and is now working on a successor app to PinBox, they called it "Mirror". though that one hasn't gotten a release yet.

Chrisdegod

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The Discord server for PinBox is still there btw. And the developer came back and is now working on a successor app to PinBox, they called it "Mirror". though that one hasn't gotten a release yet.
Do you have a link to the discord server? The one in the description seems to have expired.

Nm, found it already.

Last edited by Chrisdegod,

goof320

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
few questions:
how do i make the server not crash a few seconds after starting streaming to 3ds?
does anyone have an up to date discord link?
and the links on the github page dont work

Kiken

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
few questions:
how do i make the server not crash a few seconds after starting streaming to 3ds?
does anyone have an up to date discord link?
and the links on the github page dont work
Here's the Discord invite link: https://discord.gg/6yDWpqXVJ9
It was fairly easy to get around the crashing issue, but I've not used PinBox for so long that I kinda forgot (switched to using my PS Vita instead of the 3DS for streaming). Hopefully on the server someone will be able to help you :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=74nTzbgDGWM