Homebrew Plailect guide problem - system fails to boot, failed A9LH installation?

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
That's not a hardmod; a hardmod is a 1:1 writing to the NAND chip. decrypt9 isn't hardmod
This is what's bothering me with his statement. Ctrtranafer transfers part of the nand but will still use your system's sensitive files (secureinfo, etc.) Whereas a hardmod won't. Thanks for the confirmation. As for the op, i suggest to back your nand up using a hardmod, then inject the 9.2's firm0 and firm1 if there's available online. Then reinject.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

DragoonAdept

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
He's not the only one.

However, I actually had my OTPLess a9lh working for a few days, but when I went to turn it on two days ago it just sat with two blank screens with the power light on. No screen init.

If I pull out my micro SD card and turn it on, the power light comes on and goes off quickly, which means the 3ds sees the a9lh .bin file. I've tried 3 SD cards, nothing changes. I know the files are set up properly because it was working, and my wife's N3DS is still working and I tried her SD card.

Weirder still, it would boot one in every 30+ times with no changes. It hasn't booted since yesterday, though.. I'm going to keep trying and hopefully I can uninstall a9lh if it ever boots again.

annson24

The Patient One
Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Has anyone tried using the safea9lhinstaller v2.0.3 after successfully installing a9lh with v2.5 to see if we can still install a9lh while on a9lh even without the otp.bin. I know it sounds a bit confusing but since v2.0.3 is stabler(unconfirmed) than v2.5, that could save people from bricking. I for one, installs shadownand right after i install a9lh using v2.5 so I haven't experienced any bricking since.

He's not the only one.

However, I actually had my OTPLess a9lh working for a few days, but when I went to turn it on two days ago it just sat with two blank screens with the power light on. No screen init.

If I pull out my micro SD card and turn it on, the power light comes on and goes off quickly, which means the 3ds sees the a9lh .bin file. I've tried 3 SD cards, nothing changes. I know the files are set up properly because it was working, and my wife's N3DS is still working and I tried her SD card.

Weirder still, it would boot one in every 30+ times with no changes. It hasn't booted since yesterday, though.. I'm going to keep trying and hopefully I can uninstall a9lh if it ever boots again.

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Guillotine