PLaying GBA rom hacks on 3ds

Toptierboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Y’all are ruthless on here 😂😂 quick question is the open apg a better route than gbarunner2 on tm++ for 3ds?

Maeson

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Perhaps if ya read the rules you just agreed to you would understand why its like that.
...He was answering the question on the previous post.

My experience with GBARunner2 is very sparse, I only tried it with a couple of games and I had issues, for example trying a romhack I did for FF1 Dawn of Souls showed me the game is unplayable because the overworld is broken. I looked at a compatibility list here and seems issues are common.

Having the possibility to use GBARunner2 is good to have but I would recommend any other way to play gba first. Specially if you're going to play modded games.

My recomendation for gpsp was ignored but that seems to play romhacks fine, mine work and the recently translated Chocobo Land works fine too. Pretty cool Fortune\Itadaki Street
spinoff.

In any case you would take less time trying the different options and see what you like than waiting for others to comment.

Reactions: Toptierboy

AkikoKumagara

The Coolest Bear Around
Trophies
Website
thebearsden.web.fc2.com
XP
Country
United States
GBARunner2 is alright, but it has imperfections where things like injects and open_agb_firm would not. GBARunner3 may end up fixing a lot of those problems and becoming the best way to play, but it's still really early in development.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Meth addicts don't move out of a house they are trying to sell and the boyfriend says she moved and does not know where lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was about to be like can't wait for gta6 so @Psionic Roshambo can tell me places to go then you drop that
    +3
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    But gta6 will be in Psi hometown, and all cars will have a women on the roof, booty shaking.
    +2
    That was a thing here in Florida for a minute
    Like cars with the booty shaking lol I seen it once in person was like smiling lol
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I'm talking about visiting areas he hides his bodies at
    Vice City kind of feels like Miami lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @Psionic Roshambo, it's a parody iirc
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea think that's where it was supposed to be, Miami
    +1
    Having been to Miami hmmm probably a hundred times lol
    Back in my days as a delivery driver for a cartel well driver slash guy they would send if a payment was forgotten lol
    you know to help them find their checkbook lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Gta4 was NewYork or Chicago, gta5 is California
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Damn camera phones catching crimes
    Always some women screaming... You break a few thousand dollars worth of crap in someone's living room and they scream lol
    lol Ken yeah the things I did as a kid I am soooo glad those didn't exist
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If someone breaks my $20 TV stand their nose is getting broke
    Psi would be doing like 300-3,000 years in prison lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Have some in closet allegations?
    Someone tried to pull a gun on me once, they reached into the couch thinking I wouldn't notice, quick kick to the arm snapping it between the wrist and elbow broke like a swing lol I reached into the couch to see what was in there, cool a free .380 lol had to hit him with it a few times to remind him not to do it again lol
    He had the 20K he owed the very next day it was a miracle lol
    Psi was a bad bad man at one point lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We need a GTA based on your life, or at least put you in 6 as a character.
    I don't think people would believe 10% of the things I have done lol thank god...
    I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I have a giant check list of impossible things, and I haven't done them all yet lol