Hacking Question Playing Lets Go early = banwave?

KingMuk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think you'll be banned simply over an XCI of pokemon let's go. So long as you don't try to access that "communicate" function in game.
My guess is that's for pokemon Go or some sort of "online". I don't exactly know since I didn't dare click into it.

I'd say having an NSP of let's go would probs get you banned in some sort of "ban wave". This is simply my opinion though guys.

fadx

Filthy Cheater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's very likely you'll be banned if you play the XCI's online. Whether you'd get banned for playing it early while completely offline is another question, I've never had any problems playing games offline so I don't see why it'd be an issue with these games. Any answers you get are just guesses because we're not Nintendo.

TooEazyy_-

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At this point, Nintendo is happily banning for sneezing wrong next to a Switch console.
People are so afraid of the ban, yet their online service is sub-par to say the least. Embrace your ban, enjoy games, enjoy CFW and homebrew, backup your stuff and just enjoy your console.

Well said,

I started installing NSPs and becoming one with the thought of being banned. I don’t see myself wanting to go online that badly.
My online is gonna be ps4. Nintendo online just isn’t worth it for me, especially since I gotta pay too? Naaah..

I’ll just play LAN if I really want to, and wait for xLink Kai or someone to come out with a private server solution.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UyxeZ7JYwZs&pp=ygUJVnIgaXMgZ2F5