PlayStation Productions is developing a 'Gravity Rush' movie

gravity rush.jpg

PlayStation Productions, in collaboration with Scott Free Productions, is developing a movie based on the 2012 action-adventure video game Gravity Rush, according to an exclusive report from Deadline. The report also mentions that Anna Mastro (Secret Society of Second Born Royals) will be directing while the script will be penned by Emily Jerome (Panopticon). Details about whether the adaptation will be an animated or live-action one haven't been been shared at this time.

:arrow:SOURCE

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just hope they make it animated and Sony Pictures Animation does it. Given their recent work, I believe that they'll be able to do GR the justice it deserves.
A movie? Aww man this should have been a series…please make this animated…. Live action will be a death sentence
Live action didn't even cross my mind.

Can they produce a gravity rush remake first?
I can't believe that Gravity Rush 3 hasn't even started development.

Reactions: nxwing

RedColoredStars

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Except I'm not "scrutinizing" an individual with my opinion on the state of artistic freedom in entertainment media, whereas you made no comment on the topic of the thread but chose to "scrutinize" my individual opinion on it.
And who said I don't want to be scrutinized? I welcome honest scrutiny of my opinions, but just (wrongfully) tarring someone as intolerant is a lazy non-argument.

Is it so wrong to mourn a past time that gave us true artistic freedom and creativity over the current trend of creativity governed by a list of inclusion and diversity that trumps storytelling?

Except you literally criticized someone else's opinion, by stating your own comment was only an opinion. So you having an opinion is perfectly fine, but people having an opinion of your opinion is not? LOL!

nxwing

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
Live action didn't even cross my mind.

I can't believe that Gravity Rush 3 hasn't even started development.
Given how the game sold and Japan Studio is basically no more and with the character designer/art director left SIE, it's not really surprising.

Granted, I do wanna be surprised and this news did that a bit for me. Here's to more surprises

Reactions: KingVamp

raxadian

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Sony, the same company that removed all movies from their videogame store now wants to make a videogame movie?

ZeroFX

why?
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Do a new game, stop this crap, all these movies suck. If they go for live action though, i'd imagine what kind of "actors" they would choose LMAO.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.