PlayStation State of Play broadcast - September 13 - Live coverage

Will Nintendo's earlier Direct be a tough act to follow, or an easy one? If you weren't wowed by that broadcast, there's a chance Sony will have something interesting in store for their own broadcast. The PlayStation State of Play is due to kick off soon, showing us a handful of new games launching on PlayStation platforms. Catch it here when it airs at 5pm CST.

We start with Tekken. Tekken 8, stay tuned.

Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge: Enhanced Edition, for PS VR2. It'll be out 2023.

Demeo is a tabletop style game for VR. Out next year.

SEGA is rebuilding a game from the ground out. The Yakuza studio is back, with a remake of Like a Dragon: Ishin. 2023.

WB Games gives us a new trailer for Hogwarts Legacy, out Feb 10th. PlayStation gets an exclusive quest.

This next game shows a car driving through an apocalyptic scenario, with weird monsters trying to crash the car. It's called Pacific Drive. 2023.

PlayStation Stars is a rewards system.

Anime and robot combine for this next game. Synduality, 2023.

Mutated beasts are hunted down by remaining humans, exploring an abandoned city. Appears to be an action RPG. Project EVE, a PS5 exclusive for consoles, out next year.

Koei Tecmo is up. Samurai game. Rise of the Ronin. PS5 console exclusive, 2024.

PlayStation Studios has something. God of War Ragnarok is getting a limited DualSense, on November 9th.

New story trailer for Ragnarok as well.

MikaDubbz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The only thing that looks somewhat interesting is the Tekken 8, but yeah like everyone else says, nothing good enough to warrant a second thought about it.
Yeah Tekken 8 is nice, but it's not even a Sony developed game, seems weird to throw one of these kinds of events if you don't really have any of your own heavy hitters to first reveal. Or at the very least just follow Nintendo's lead by disclosing ahead of time if the event is only going to focus on 3rd party or Indie titles; better to temper expectations ahead of time.

Last edited by MikaDubbz,

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nvm just skim through the video and there are a handful of ps5 exclusives. might consider buying a ps5 now since sony start pumping out those exclusives that people actually want to play

Last edited by randy_w,

guisadop

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
ishin? fuck YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

daddu3

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Nintendo can have an entire farming JRPG-invested Direct and still come out more interesting overall than what we had here, it seems..

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Having every channel is fun lol
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    Actually, finally found someone who was looking for the same thing. https://gbatemp.net/threads/lost-hyrule-warriors-legends-v1-6-0-ntr-plugin.628141/ to no avail.
  • D @ diamondsofmayhem:
    well, sorry for bugging yall with this.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    sup nerds
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sup dawg, watching old rap vids so feel like I gotta talk...Real
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not really just funny. I'm definitely a nerd!
  • ShinyLuxio @ ShinyLuxio:
    Hi there, it's any way to recover original LFCS if I don't have a NAND backup?
    Bought second hand 3DS, it seems it was "unbanned" but that was before I bought it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got these in today for $20 stink buds they aren't that bad https://a.co/d/fOMSn8g
    +1
    @BigOnYa thanks but my question isn't there
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You ask your questions there, create a new thread if its not already answered, then eventually a 3ds genius will respond.
    I will, thanks
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    No prob and btw, welcome to gbatemp! :grog:
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 I got some cheapies at wallys, that are pretty good, already have lost a few expensive ones (one falls out and gone, can't find) while cutting grass so bought some cheap ones, and of course never lose these cheap ones. (Cheap meaning only $35, compared to air buds which I only have 1 of 2 now)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They need to add air tags to they airbuds..
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @BigOnYa the airtags are bigger than the airpods, they won't fit
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Be cool tech tho. Of course they want to lose them anyways. Buy and buy again.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Apple could make a find my AirPods thing pretty easily
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You would think, esp using bluetooth, not GPS, like a "your getting hot-er" meter on your phone.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think they should tie up diddy, and let all the victims come and abuse him, we'll make a holiday of it every year. (jk, maybe)
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my asshole every time I shit, or if i have my toilet seatbelt on.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Crazy, the rich get away with this shit, and I can't shit without the poop police checking my...