PlayStation State of Play broadcast - September 13 - Live coverage

Will Nintendo's earlier Direct be a tough act to follow, or an easy one? If you weren't wowed by that broadcast, there's a chance Sony will have something interesting in store for their own broadcast. The PlayStation State of Play is due to kick off soon, showing us a handful of new games launching on PlayStation platforms. Catch it here when it airs at 5pm CST.

We start with Tekken. Tekken 8, stay tuned.

Star Wars: Tales from the Galaxy's Edge: Enhanced Edition, for PS VR2. It'll be out 2023.

Demeo is a tabletop style game for VR. Out next year.

SEGA is rebuilding a game from the ground out. The Yakuza studio is back, with a remake of Like a Dragon: Ishin. 2023.

WB Games gives us a new trailer for Hogwarts Legacy, out Feb 10th. PlayStation gets an exclusive quest.

This next game shows a car driving through an apocalyptic scenario, with weird monsters trying to crash the car. It's called Pacific Drive. 2023.

PlayStation Stars is a rewards system.

Anime and robot combine for this next game. Synduality, 2023.

Mutated beasts are hunted down by remaining humans, exploring an abandoned city. Appears to be an action RPG. Project EVE, a PS5 exclusive for consoles, out next year.

Koei Tecmo is up. Samurai game. Rise of the Ronin. PS5 console exclusive, 2024.

PlayStation Studios has something. God of War Ragnarok is getting a limited DualSense, on November 9th.

New story trailer for Ragnarok as well.

AlexMCS

Human
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Everyone saying this State of Play was nothing should just forfeit their PS5 tbh.

If it wasn't a glorified PS4 Pro, I guess I would indeed sell mine.

The games shown are either from genres/IPs I don't care for or feel like "all style, no substance" if they are new IPs.

All I can say now to PS5 users is "enjoy your movie games".

Not a single great PS5 exclusive exists to warrant having the console still.

Years after release.

Current gen was a mistake.

Reactions: DerpDingus

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
'And one last reveal' ...a shitty looking GoW controller?! Wow Sony that's the biggest trolling I've ever se---oh you're showing some of the game too, I'll let you off then! :lol:
And that was the highlight for me, a few seconds of thinking the biggest reveal is a controller colour! Youtube streaming quality did nothing to help, neither did the fact I thought the 2 shows were supposed to be today rather than yesterday, and rushed on to watch fukkin Alanah Pearce's stream of it - didn't even know what Tekken we were up to coz her head was in the way...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: lol