Please help, I ruined my mod.

Nawfels

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You're still able to boot into the modded dash?
I would like to have a C content for my xbox plz.
It stopped working after a FRAG
Now it boots xbox logo red. Then image is lost. Then image comes back in the same logo. Then logo fades away... then screen stays black.
Sometimes after 5 minutes or so. The custom dashboard loads up.
Now it stopped
It has an old SST49 something chip.

stinus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
What you need to do is connect the Xbox with an ethernet cable to your router and connect your PC/laptop to an ethernet cable to your router.
FTP into the Xbox and delete the C drive.
Don't touch your xbox and don't turn it off.
Then you must extract the hacked C I sent you to your desktop.
Then copy all the folders and files inside the freshly extracted hacked C folder to the C drive of your xbox.
Reboot and voila, you've booted into a fresh install of UnleashX.

any way you could point me to those files for the c-drive ? i have the exact same problem... it would be a great help, stuck updating to 2tb hdd...

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
any way you could point me to those files for the c-drive ? i have the exact same problem... it would be a great help, stuck updating to 2tb hdd...
Hello

Hello. :)

You can use:

- SlaYer's EvoX Auto-Installer
- HeXEn Disc
- Auto Installer Deluxe (AID)

I think they have all on it.

Thank you.:)

Hello.:)

This Discs has everything you need.

Thank you.:)

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Slayers CD, HeXEn and AID can be used on chipped consoles yes.

However softmodded only consoles don't have the option to boot from the DVD drive.
If said softmodded Xbox's DVD drive is broken then a backup recovery is needed in order to restore it to a stock modded state to fix problems.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Contents of those discs can be extracted yes haha, however it'll restore the console to a stock dash again which needs to be softmodded.

Copying a clean dump of a hacked Xbox to the C drive via FTP is easier that way.

Reactions: Alexander1970

NorthW

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me??? A friend of mine who got my Xbox like probably 10 years ago, just swapped his drive out as the original one he had in it, after I modded it originally, with either UnleashX or EvolutionX, I forget which, died, but apparently it only boots into the MS-Dash, and he wants to know what, if any, controller or other key combination, is required to access dual boot functionality... I'm not sure, but I'm betting it's the same dashboard I originally installed on it, just copied over, the problem is, I don't remember what the default key combination is, let alone how to easily check what it was, if it somehow was set to non- default keys

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: +1